Tannehill Practice Reps 11/7 | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Practice Reps 11/7

That's not a good sign.

Well he did say he plans on throwing next week. What I don’t like is if they shut him down til Wednesday after the bye and expect him in 3 days to be game ready Sunday vs Indy. He’s got to be throwing before that.

Otherwise I don’t see how you can play him. But another game of Brock might change that I suppose.

I'm sure (since this is a nine page thread at this point) someone already said it, but there is always a chance they just told him he isn't allowed to use a full throwing motion at this point. But in any case, I'm pretty sure he is done for the year.

We paid 10 Million for Cutler on a one year deal. We would want a vet on a 2 year deal to replace Tannehill and mentor the draft pick, so going by the Cutler numbers that won't be too much of a problem. He would be a stop gap though and expectations need to be set accordingly. You could argue that why not have Tannehill as the stop gap, well the proof as to why is right here, he can't be relied upon to be on the field and we've ended up with Brock Osweiler as our starting QB !

That would be my strategy, screw waiting for 2020 and Tua, think there will be way too much competition for him and teams like the Raiders are already positioned way better than us. 2019 has some options open for us, it's not a complete disaster, find your man in the draft, if you are not able to find one that guy you are in love with, then hold off till 2020 and try again.

If he doesn't play again this year or returns to the previous level he's shown, cut him before June 1st. Take the penalty in 2019.

agreed.

Lol we scored 6 points despite 4 turnovers forced and it took a pick 6 to win it.

I figured a man of your football IQ would have more respect for truthful statistical analyses. Your comment is completely disingenuous as it's serving only to try to support your stance against Osweiler.

You very well know that our 1st interception resulted in a FG, the 2nd was returned for a touchdown, and the 4th was the last play of the game. Only 1 of the 4 turnovers did not result in points.

Yes, we all know our offense was terrible, and this type of misrepresentation isn't what this forum needs.

I don't think he plays again this year. And maybe not ever for Miami
Unfortunately you are correct. I said this about 3 weeks ago in another post that he is done as a Dolphin. Great guy but this organization has to be completely gutted and new regime has to make QB number 1 every year until you find one. Then continue to draft one every year. You always want the #1 commodity of your team to be top priority every Fing year!!!!

Anyone with a head on their shoulders wouldn’t believe the coach speak and see he won’t be playing again this year based on that throwing motion

I'm sure (since this is a nine page thread at this point) someone already said it, but there is always a chance they just told him he isn't allowed to use a full throwing motion at this point. But in any case, I'm pretty sure he is done for the year.

That's what it looked like. Reminds me of golfers coming off an injury and their first venture onto the range is tentative short practice swings, just to get a feel of the motion again.

Do we really need the same two posters turning so many threads into Tannehill defense? I can take a few days off to follow politics but once a long thread like this is showing, I don't have to guess what it contains or who is posting.

Wow, that looks really bad. Same crap as 16 when they held out hope for RT17 to play in the play offs. Not going to happen, he is done for the year.

Back
Top Bottom