Tannehill Practice Reps 11/7 | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Practice Reps 11/7

Stop being a complete drama queen man. The last turnover was the game ending one, we had the pick six off another. Brock basically failed to score off two turnovers, it's bad and he was awful on Sunday, but honestly stop the drama, it's pointless, no one on this board or on planet Dolphins wants Brock as our starting QB, not sure who you are trying to troll here.

If you don’t think that game had who makes the critical turnover for points loses written all over it well I guess I can’t say I’m surprised.

And I don’t troll. There’s no bigger losers in life

Stop being a complete drama queen man. The last turnover was the game ending one, we had the pick six off another. Brock basically failed to score off two turnovers, it's bad and he was awful on Sunday, but honestly stop the drama, it's pointless, no one on this board or on planet Dolphins wants Brock as our starting QB, not sure who you are trying to troll here.

Stating how inept our offense was despite the turnovers is not being a drama queen, especially when there's members on this forum that think Brock is = to Tanny.
The only trolls are the ppl arguing Brock is as good as Tannehill.

you cant get two qbs off the draft and a veteran for 13 million?
Brock is less than a mil.

We paid 10 Million for Cutler on a one year deal. We would want a vet on a 2 year deal to replace Tannehill and mentor the draft pick, so going by the Cutler numbers that won't be too much of a problem. He would be a stop gap though and expectations need to be set accordingly. You could argue that why not have Tannehill as the stop gap, well the proof as to why is right here, he can't be relied upon to be on the field and we've ended up with Brock Osweiler as our starting QB !

That would be my strategy, screw waiting for 2020 and Tua, think there will be way too much competition for him and teams like the Raiders are already positioned way better than us. 2019 has some options open for us, it's not a complete disaster, find your man in the draft, if you are not able to find one that guy you are in love with, then hold off till 2020 and try again.

If he doesn't play again this year or returns to the previous level he's shown, cut him before June 1st. Take the penalty in 2019.

If you don’t think that game had who makes the critical turnover for points loses written all over it well I guess I can’t say I’m surprised.

And I don’t troll. There’s no bigger losers in life

You are the biggest troll on here man. I know another game Cincinatti, what happened in that game again.

Stating how inept our offense was despite the turnovers is not being a drama queen, especially when there's members on this forum that think Brock is = to Tanny.
The only trolls are the ppl arguing Brock is as good as Tannehill.

Stats wise they are not far off. Seriously what do think Tannehill is ? Some kind of awesome superstar that we are missing so much ? The fact is he's garbage, Brock is garbage, when this season is over I hope we never see either of them in a fins uniform again.

Yeah maybe. If the defense shows up and shows out.

I think there’s room for 2 more wins with Brock. But the d better really show up and show out in them.

You think more highly of our defense than I do, The Buffalo games are our only chance, Jacksonville pass coverage is too good, and everybody else has an offense that our D won't stop from scoring 28.

Stats wise they are not far off. Seriously what do think Tannehill is ? Some kind of awesome superstar that we are missing so much ? The fact is he's garbage, Brock is garbage, when this season is over I hope we never see either of them in a fins uniform again.

I don't think Tanny is a superstar QB, I've stated that before, but the gap in qb talent between Brock and Tanny is huge.

You think more highly of our defense than I do, The Buffalo games are our only chance, Jacksonville pass coverage is too good, and everybody else has an offense that our D won't stop from scoring 28.

Our mike lb play isn’t consistent enough to ever feel good about our defense

Back
Top Bottom