Tannehill Practice Reps 11/7 | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Practice Reps 11/7

I gotta admit it's not looking good for us, 6-10 is our destiny if Ryan doesn't return after the bye week.
How did you come up with that number seem low,Remember show your arithmetic

The Colts ain't a toss up even with Tanny, if Brock is starting than I expect the Colts to be favored, the Jags, Packers are definitely losses and Buffalo is a tough place to play this time of year.I think ur vastly overrating this team.

Colts will be tough. We’ll probably have a big lead than get Lucked. Seems to be their formula.

Of course the damn tanny interview isn’t up on the teams website.

Probably said something they didn’t approve.

If you gonna play that all dump game you better run the ball well or the 85 bears d better show up every week.

Lol we scored 6 points despite 4 turnovers forced and it took a pick 6 to win it.

Translation- a loss is on the table any week with Brock Osweiler.

Any week.

Stop being a complete drama queen man. The last turnover was the game ending one, we had the pick six off another. Brock basically failed to score off two turnovers, it's bad and he was awful on Sunday, but honestly stop the drama, it's pointless, no one on this board or on planet Dolphins wants Brock as our starting QB, not sure who you are trying to troll here.

you cant get two qbs off the draft and a veteran for 13 million?
Brock is less than a mil.

As much as I’m over the Tannehill era, it’s just sad to see the guy beat up and hurt, he tried his best but that just didn’t cut it.

Back
Top Bottom