Tannehill Throwing, Without Pain... | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Throwing, Without Pain...

One play where he scrambled. That was the exception rather than the rule. There are so many more plays where he could have avoided the sack but due to his lack of awareness he took the sack. Tannehill is just a guy, average and now an injured JAG.
I'm not going hunting for more. You said he can't improvise, he's improvising in that clip for a huge play. Done with you!

Must not have watched that buffalo tape if he thinks Moore was “clutch in the run”

More like ball taken out of his hands. Same thing tape says with Osweiler situationally.

Diminishing returns the more these guys play. Moore and osweiler.

Tape just keeps getting worse

Did you say "tape"? Are you crazy man. Everyone in Vegas knows that as soon as you watch tape (or the game for that matter, because, if we didn't tell you it was "on tape", how would you know?), you are lying to yourself about what you see. Stop this madness immediately

I'm watching the Rams and KC and Tannehill never has had a game like either Goff or Mahomes. Not once in seven years.....It always is such a struggle....

In the middle of the 3rd quarter it was 30-30. I said to my wife, damn the Dolphins can hardly put up 30 points in 6 quarters let alone 2 1/2. HAHA!

Back
Top Bottom