Tannehill To Bengals A Possibility | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill To Bengals A Possibility

I was thinking about this possibility like 2 days ago because of the Taylor connection

Because why wouldn't a team whose QB has led his team to a 67-50-2 record, 4 playoff appearances in 8 years and has 206 TD (pass + run) to 124 turnovers (int + fumbles lost) for a 1.66 TD to 1 TO ratio, with a QB who has led his team to a 42-46 record, 0 playoff appearances in 7 years, including 3 late season collapses when in position to make playoff run, and has 129 TD (pass + run) to 101 turnovers (int + fumbles lost) 1.27 TD to 1 TO ratio?

I doubt the bengals would trade for Tanny. They'd wait to see if we cut him. I don't expect a high pick in return if we do trade him because of his crazy contract. Maybe a 5th at best just to get out of that deal since we're not counting on him anyway.

Pardon my French but I'd wager this is utter horseshit. It makes no sense to replace Dalton with Tannehill, the only way I can see this happening is if we cut Tannehill and they sign him on a cut-price incentive-laden deal to back-up Dalton.

I doubt the bengals would trade for Tanny. They'd wait to see if we cut him. I don't expect a high pick in return if we do trade him because of his crazy contract. Maybe a 5th at best just to get out of that deal since we're not counting on him anyway.

Precisely. Tannehill has no motivation (as he should) to help us out in a trade scenario. His best play is to get released and choose his next destination as a FA. I get it, I want a pick too, but this isn't a tradeable scenario IMO.

To be honest, the Bengals would probably just draft a QB at 12 which would give them a much younger, healthier and cheaper QB than Tannehill.

You guys thinking Tannehill is worth a 3rd round pick are delusional. With that contract and the fact he SUCKS we will be lucky to get anything above a 7th rounder.

I don't see anyone, even the Bengals dumb enough to trade for him, hes obviously going to be cut before next season starts. Just stop it with this 3rd round pick nonsense.

There is no way any team is going to trade for Tannehills contract.
Teams, front offices, Gm’s make poor personnel decisions all the time so let’s hope someone makes another. We saw Gase the head coach make several evaluation mistakes, all parties, made the same one over and over in regards to tannehill..Crucial mistakes when your talking about some of the Qbs that were in reach over the past few years.

I would love to see us get something for TH. I'd be happy with a 4th just to dump that contract. Come and get him Bungles.

Second day pick, minimum. If no takers, sit on him until training camp and wait for a starter to go down and take that team to the woodshed. That’s how Sam Bradford fetches a first.

Back
Top Bottom