Tannehill To Bengals A Possibility | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill To Bengals A Possibility

The guy just said he wouldnt be surprised. Pretty much means nothing.

My guess is the Redskins. I live in DC, and the Skins always get overhyped guys and overpay or overcompensate. If they dont get a QB in the draft, ill guess they go for Tannehill.

They don’t have the cap for Tannehill. They have 20 million in space currently.

If I was a Bengals fan I don't think I'd be too excited about this. Replacing Dalton with Tannehill doesn't seem like much of an upgrade, if at all. If I had to guess, I would put Tannehill's value at this point around a 3rd rounder, maybe? This brings up the question, if you had to chose between the two, who would you rather have as your QB, Dalton or Tannehill?

18 version of Tannehill I’d take dalton. Dalton knows how to drop his head and get north south vs pressure when he doesn’t like his first read to help limit the sticks exposure.

I didn’t really recognize the 18 Tannehill for much of the season

Im guessing "change of scenery" was uttered quite a bit back at bengals HQ, because otherwise why not just stick with Dalton.

If it’s drop dalton and take on $10 mil more in salary for Tannehill I don’t see it.

If hes a less than $20 mil cap hit Tannehill and trades in play. $26 mil you wait for Miami to release him.

18 version of Tannehill I’d take dalton. Dalton knows how to drop his head and get north south vs pressure when he doesn’t like his first read to help limit the sticks exposure.

I didn’t really recognize the 18 Tannehill for much of the season

I thought the Vikings game was the worst of his career, not because of the sacks either.

So they want to replace Dalton with a Dalton clone?

Back
Top Bottom