Tannehill to the Broncos Rumor | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill to the Broncos Rumor

A lot more likely to me that we would go after Case Keenum if we’re looking for a young vet QB. The dude can light it up as a system QB and lives for playing QB. He’s probably as close to being exactly what Gase wants from his QB as there is in the league. Could be our chance to rectify missing out on Brees all those years ago.

I don’t love the idea of trading Tannehill but if we do then I want Keenum. I’d still draft a QB early but I would feel good about not needing a young QB if we had Keenum.

I can see this happening now. As others have stated as a draft night trade. Looks like Gase wants his guys and he is going to be looking to take a QB in round 1

Really like Tannehill and would love to see him finish his career in Miami. But if he's traded then he's traded. I would wish him the best and follow his career.

My live will go on rather Tannehill is a Dolphin on not. I will turn on the TV and root for him when he's not playing the Dolphins and I will always root for the Dolphins regardless of who the QB, FO, Coaching staff is.

Now I'll be pissed if we keep Tannehill without drafting a first round QB.

Obviously we are rebuilding now. No place for a 30 year old QB who will be 33-34+ when we're ready to compete for the playoffs again.

no "backsies"? what are you 6? I'm a dolphins fan first and foremost...was raised a dolphins fan will always be one...will go to the grave even

that said I live my life with integrity always will so if this happens I will exit the site because I know the tape separate from the medical tells me it shouldn't and I believe adam gase knows that also

You guys talk?

I don't think you sign sorry trade for Robert Quinn if you are rebuilding

but we seem to do things ass backwards anyways so cant rule it out

as long as tannys here I don't see rebuild

The FO will never allow this because if McCarron outplays Ryan, then there will be controversy, and Miami won't want that kind of drama after the 2017 season.

Bull. The team will do what they think makes the team better. Trying to prevent controversy is a fan made assumption.

I think Gase is too far into the tanny camp to let him go.

I think he likes him too much...listen to the way he talked about tanny at the combine...it was like he was getting a golden ticket back...they asked him a question about raekwon after the qb stuff and he again threw in the qb...

that said I do think gase knows he can't go into 2018 with no upside as the 2nd option at qb and I do think gase likes that "it" factor and confidence that baker carries...and if gase looks to 2019 qb draft class it doesn't look all that great...so he might say I got to get it now...

what will surprise me though is if he trades up and burns all those other assets in the process...I will be floored if he trades into the top 5 for it cause the price is gonna be huge

and if you were that interested why wouldn't you be more on the dl about it? night before pro day meals with qbs are going to get out to the media... makes me wonder if rosens the real qb he covets if he goes that route

i've heard for years that gase does not like spread system qbs

Last edited:
"Looking like uncle Rico" is not an actual evaluation and its also plagiarism considering all of the recent PFT: Josh Allen - Uncle Rico references recently...

I don't read PFT. Also, that's not what plagiarism is. But while we're on the subject, please go consider plagiarizing some good posts.

I don't think you sign sorry trade for Robert Quinn if you are rebuilding

I don't think we have any idea at all what we are doing. Unless Suh was creating some serious locker room issues, I don't get this at all.

I'm basing my opinion of McCarron on his most recent game reps. Only about a dozen pass attempts in 2017, but he looked like Uncle Rico on most of them. Should I blame Lazor?

I don't care what he did at Bama. The Crimson Tide won how many games with Jalen freaking Hurts starting at QB? Nick Saban may be a dreadful human being, but he's a hell of a football coach.
Don't you know by now, that if it's a pure statistical matchup favoring "the other guy" then Tannehill sucks.. extenuating circumstances be damned.

If it's "the other guy" under-performing Tannehill then there are always extenuating circumstances.

Last edited:
What would be even one reason someone would think Elway would want Tannehill. I try to like Tannehill, be there is no way that Elway does.
He likes great QB's and wants a long term answer.

Back
Top Bottom