Tannehill to the Broncos Rumor | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill to the Broncos Rumor

We do realize that Tannehill hasn't played a game for almost 2 full seasons right - this guy is a total wild card. If we can get anything in return I say let's replace the QB as well.

At this point given all the moves to gut the team of talent, I wouldn't care. It seems they are in rebuild mode now. Might as well trade a 30 year old starting QB coming off major knee injury for a chance to draft a young QB with upside. But as is the Dolphin way, that QB will likely be a bust and the Broncos would ride Tannehill to a superbowl or something...

Agreed. At this point, you pretty much have to trade Tannehill and go get the rookie QB to take his lumps while the roster gets retooled. I’d say rebuilt, but we know T-Baum is just going to **** it up again.

College stats matter right now?

I feel like I’m in the ****ing twilight zone. We have posters seriously advocating signing the guy who couldn’t beat out Andy ducking Dalton as our starting QB. Unbelievable. It’s like the most intense case of mass Stockholm syndrome I’ve ever seen.

Exactly, it's not about Tannehill. The way things look like now, Ryan Tannehill will be starting for another team in 2018. It's about AJ McCarron, and he looked like hot garbage the last time I watched him play football. If we're bringing in a new starting QB, let's set the bar higher than that.

This will probably be a draft day trade. If Josh Allen or Baker Mayfield are there at the Broncos pick, I see this trade going down. Elway prefers vet QBs and VJ needs a vet QB he can trust to win now. He doesn't have time to develop a QB.

Ha ha ha I predicted Tbum would come here he did, I predicted he would bury us he has. No I am not laughing at those who now now realize this its just funny to me who still do not. The Ted Ginn, Cammeron era is looking good again. Sure ya don't want to start a petition now or wait another 5 years on the sideline and hope.

With all this cleaning house, this rumor might become a reality. Yikes is all I have to say.

No backsies. You said once that you are an NFL fan first and foremost and if Tannehill leaves you will follow his team. :laugh

no "backsies"? what are you 6? I'm a dolphins fan first and foremost...was raised a dolphins fan will always be one...will go to the grave even

that said I live my life with integrity always will so if this happens I will exit the site because I know the tape separate from the medical tells me it shouldn't and I believe adam gase knows that also

Anyone see or hear this? Just saw a Facebook post (Miami Dolphins Zone) where Benjamin Albright says Tannehill and the #11 to Denver for the #5 is picking up steam in NFL circles. I’m not making it up I’m a fan of Ryan. Anyone else see this? What do you think?

see James for Anderson. Not the Tanny rumor, interesting!

This will probably be a draft day trade. If Josh Allen or Baker Mayfield are there at the Broncos pick, I see this trade going down. Elway prefers vet QBs and VJ needs a vet QB he can trust to win now. He doesn't have time to develop a QB.

If Miami moves Tannehill it will be on draft night. They won't move him without having his replacement in their hands. No way they get stuck without any QB. And no Bridgewater isn't the answer. He's too injury prone. If Gase doesn't want a repeat of last season he will find a rookie QB to transition to.

College stats matter right now?

Passer rating in the pros is also better than Tannehill's. Almost beat the Steelers in a playoff game. Not saying he is better but you are the one who made it sound like they were from different leagues. News flash. It's not that hard to be comparable to Ryan.

Back
Top Bottom