*** Tannehill's Comeback Mega Thread *** | Page 44 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Tannehill's Comeback Mega Thread ***

Good Lord. This thread is becoming even worse than I thought possible.
203.gif

He has already proven to be good enough to win with. The only question now is how high the ceiling is.

I don't think that's the "only question" -- but I am willing to hope your point is sufficiently sharp enough to pierce Tommy "soft balls" Brady's helmet and sideline that SOB ad infinitum!

LOL.

Furthermore, I certainly respect your unwavering "faith" in Thill -- and as I've stated in many different ways -- I hope it's totally justified.

Perhaps (??) more of the end result depends on Gase -- if he's indeed a "great QB coach" and has the right plan + right personnel in place to help Ryan become something special.

I hope so. And I hope Ryan becomes the best QB he can really FAST -- and then we stop comparing etc. because every special player has to forge his own unique identity.

That said. I still wanna see the read option from time to time!

BNF.

General conclusion with no support. It's your one go to move.

Eventually even Derek Zoolander developed an arsenal. Get with the times.

Stop.

Literally 25% of the arguments against Tannehill succeeding are more or less "LOLZ WHATEVS."

Expecting our golden prince to do something that good qbs do is hater talk? Seriously? 7 years in should be enough time to reach one of those accolades

No...it's your second, third, and fourth words of that post that labeled you as a hater.

On the bright side, there are some very active posters to welcome you to the club! On your 10th sarcastic post, I hear they give you a free jar of bile!

Just my quick take -- but it just seems the endless hype machine on this board for Thill is borderline obnoxious.....

Comparing him to Bress at this point is just nonsense. IMO....

We are not comparing Tannehil now after 5 seasons of play to Brees after 15.

We (and the article) are comparing Brees' first 77 games and Tannehill's first 77 games.

Why is it nonsense to compare that? I mean, REALLY!!? Why is it nonsense?

Only your response is nonsense. Nonsense because you are claiming something that was not said and is unknown- one way or the other.

Last edited:
So funny i LOL'd like 4 times on this page alone..... There is a real wit and intelligence to some posts on this board. Very entertaining. Good ****!!!!

You're not getting it.

This thread, and the majority of the threads you and several others descend upon, ISN'T ABOUT MAKING EXCUSES. It's about optimism. This combined thread, for example, is mostly about Tannehill's comeback.

Don't like the excuses? Then stop making everything about needing to defend optimism.
Optimism is one thing. Reality is another.

This isn’t about optimism but rather a faction that uses stats of their choosing to draw parallels and conclude Miami is set at the QB position and does not need to upgrade. I’m not sure how RT gets a free pass in this or is the anointed starter from 2012-2020, as many suggest he is locked for next three.

Eventually we have to come to our senses that we reached for a serviceable but not difference making QB due to his college coach. His heir apparent should be on the roster waiting. Just as many franchises do. And if that added pressure to perform gets it done, we trade the heir apparent. Or vice versa. You can’t stop upgrading, or trying. All the schmucks Miami has had in the QB room since 2012 and the annointed ones arrival is preposterous.

Back
Top Bottom