Tannenbaum to serve a Parcells role w/ Miami to Oversee Football Operations | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannenbaum to serve a Parcells role w/ Miami to Oversee Football Operations

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 out of his last 5 draft classes were ****ing atrocious.

Look at his last 5 first rounders.
12 : Couples
11 : Wilkerson
10 : Kyle Wilson
09 : Sanchez (****ing bum)
08 : Vernon Gholston
^ Besides Wilkerson, those picks are EMBARRASSINGLY bad.
I'd like to specifically point out the 09 draft where he only had 3 picks because he traded the rest for Santonio Holmes and Braylon Edwards. Two guys that played pretty well for one, or arguably two seasons, but were both useless beyond 2010. Horrible use of draft picks.
Anyway, Tannenbaum's 09 draft :
Rd 1 : Sanchez
Rd 3 : Shonn Greene
Rd 6: Matt Slauson

So he basically completely set fire to an entire draft class, and now he's our personnel czar. Incredible. Ross is garbage.

Not to mention he traded UP to pick Sanchez...

FML.

The only thing that could make this day worse is if Ross hires Junc as PR Director.

Damn Ross is an idiot.

disclaimer: I'm specifically talking in football terms.

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP
For those speculating about Quinn, Rex.. I'm told #Dolphins coaching staff will remain intact. Tannenbaum hire is more about trust in Hickey

:bobdole: It's like a bad episode of The Twilight Zone...

Man, everyone needs to calm down and stop listening to Big O.

Sheesh.. Just let the dust settle a little.

I HATED the Hickey hire. But he's done alright.

Let's see what happens.

Chris Kouffman ‏@ckparrot 8m8 minutes ago
Point been raised possibly only reason Philbin not reporting to Tannenbaum is because it's understood he's gone next year, avoid awkwardness

If I were Hickey, I'd quit. I mean, this owner wouldn't know a mother****ing clue if the clue leapt down his throat and crawled out his ass. I'm long past tired of Steve Ross and his embarrassing lack of foresight and football common sense. The day he sells the team will automatically become the best day in franchise history.

If I were Hickey, I'd quit. I mean, this owner wouldn't know a mother****ing clue if the clue leapt down his throat and crawled out his ass. I'm long past tired of Steve Ross and his embarrassing lack of foresight and football common sense. The day he sells the team will automatically become the best day in franchise history.

Who is going to hire him? These jobs don't fall off trees.

And to think we were mad about Ross keeping Philbin and having to look forward to more 8 and 8 seasons......now 8 and 8 doesn't seem so bad. This tannenBAD looks like yet another moron.

FML.

putting all sanchez arguments aside that trade was a brilliant trade. basically traded backup players to move up. whether you think Mark was good or sucked is irrelevant, normally to move that high you have to give up future 1st rd picks but he didn't have to do that.

The only thing that could make this day worse is if Ross hires Junc as PR Director.

I would help turn the franchise around instantly:D

Chris Kouffman ‏@ckparrot 8m8 minutes ago
Point been raised possibly only reason Philbin not reporting to Tannenbaum is because it's understood he's gone next year, avoid awkwardness

Thats gotta be the stupidest reason Ive seen for why Philbin wouldn't report to Tannenbaum....because its awkward? Come on CK...

Its more likeley because Philbin's contract stipulates that he reports to Ross, and changing Philbin's contract would require Philbin's approval.

I sense this hire is more about 2016. I think Philbin and Hickey will both be gone after next season and Tannebaum will be in charge of hiring a new GM and head coach at that point.

Man, everyone needs to calm down and stop listening to Big O.

Sheesh.. Just let the dust settle a little.

I HATED the Hickey hire. But he's done alright.

Let's see what happens.

Calm down!? No, we should not calm down. It's been nothing but bull**** with this organization since Ross came to town. As fans, we are powerless, the only thing we can do is vent!

FML.

I will give him some credit, at least he tried to upgrade the QB position in the 1st round. I wonder if RT will win as many playoff games as MS? He has a long way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom