Team you hate the most? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Team you hate the most?

Bills, living in Rochester, an hour away from Buffalo I deal with insufferable, unknowledgeable homers who are more concerned w getting hammered and breaking tables than the actual game

Hell at a Bills game when I was 13 I got punched in the face by a 40 year old Bills fan. They were playing the Vikings and I was just giving the guy the truth he didn't want to hear 🤌😂

Plus those early 90s teams stealing so many of Dans championship opportunities was really traumatizing. Especially when your drunk family members are singing the Bills theme song in your face as you cry.

**** the Bills, I hate paying em, and playing em, but when we do I hope we wipe the turf w those Jills.

Bills, living in Rochester, an hour away from Buffalo I deal with insufferable, unknowledgeable homers who are more concerned w getting hammered and breaking tables than the actual game

Hell at a Bills game when I was 13 I got punched in the face by a 40 year old Bills fan. They were playing the Vikings and I was just giving the guy the truth he didn't want to hear 🤌😂

Plus those early 90s teams stealing so many of Dans championship opportunities was really traumatizing. Especially when your drunk family members are singing the Bills theme song in your face as you cry.

**** the Bills, I hate paying em, and playing em, but when we do I hope we wipe the turf w those Jills.
So i see we both don't have a good experience with the bills!

The Patriots by miles and miles.

That may be because I live in Massachusetts.

If i was not surrounded by massholes I probably wouldn't care about them all that much.

Back in the Bryan Cox days it was the Bills by far.
Must be just a city filled with Brady lovers!!

Hey all,

I was just curious to know, what's that one NFL team you guys hate the most why is that the case? Just thought this would be a cool discussion to have. I will go first, the team I hate the most would have to be the Buffalo Bills.

I'm 19 years old, and for some reason ever since I was a kid I truly disliked them. The story goes, I was about 9 years old in buffalo during a hockey tournament. We went to go watch a game, I forgot at the time who they were playing. However, a drunk 50-year-old man with a 2-foot long beard threw beer at me because I didn't cheer when they got a touchdown.

Talk about someone who was crazy..... I was 9.... It was my first time being introduced to this sport.

Anyways, that's my story. Let me know yours!!
Bills tortured me on the 90’s, they were number 1 until the never ending Tom Brady era hit.

I dislike the Pats and Bills so much I LOVE it when they lose to the Jets because there fans hate losing to the Jets.

It used to be the Jets because I remember being 0-for1978-1979-1980-1981 against them, but as I've gotten older, I've mellowed. Don't get me wrong: I still love to see the Jets lose, but I don't get quite the same glee from it as I once did. I even respect the 90s Bills now, although at the time I hated to consistently lose to them. I guess the only team I really don't like losing to now is the Ravens because they've always bullied the Dolphins, but even the Ravens I can't say I hate.

Bills tortured me on the 90’s, they were number 1 until the never ending Tom Brady era hit.

I dislike the Pats and Bills so much I LOVE it when they lose to the Jets because there fans hate losing to the Jets.
Ughh Same! i completely get that amazing feeling.

It used to be the Jets because I remember being 0-for1978-1979-1980-1981 against them, but as I've gotten older, I've mellowed. Don't get me wrong: I still love to see the Jets lose, but I don't get quite the same glee from it as I once did. I even respect the 90s Bills now, although at the time I hated to consistently lose to them. I guess the only team I really don't like losing to now is the Ravens because they've always bullied the Dolphins, but even the Ravens I can't say I hate.

Thre Ravens either hate their QB or love him, not a very good fan base.

Back
Top Bottom