Team you hate the most? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Team you hate the most?

1970s - Colts
1980s - Jets
1990s - Bills
2000s - Patriots
2010s - Patriots
2020s -?

I used to hate the Jets most of all and then I came to my senses - I hate the Bills, Pats the same

I hate them for different reasons
I mean, the jets are just fun because we can bully them and they can't do anything about it

Agree. Leaning toward Tampa as I like Arians and do not care for Elliott.

p.s. Dallas' GM/Head cheerleader/owner is IMO an idiot
Pulling for both to suck…but hoping the Cowboys suck a little less. That win would make every single, bandwagon ass, fair-weather “We ‘dem BOYS!” fan to crawl out of the woodwork…guaranteeing a Super Bowl…just to fail miserably and cause mass alcohol-induced raging degenerates.

Pulling for both to suck…but hoping the Cowboys suck a little less. That win would make every single, bandwagon ***, fair-weather “We ‘dem BOYS!” fan to crawl out of the woodwork…guaranteeing a Super Bowl…just to fail miserably and cause mass alcohol-induced raging degenerates.
😂

I mean, it's a tough question. In the 90s it was the Bills hands down and the Jets at the back half and going into the Ricky era. Noone even cared about the Pats until the avocado man and the hooded lesbian but now they are atop the hate mountain for myself.
me too. It's not natural how much luck the patriots have had during his run. I'm thinking he was at the crossroads at one time after the Browns

I mean.... who doesn't??? :TUAT
I really hate the patriots, but Dallas takes the cake. I started following Miami back in 1970 in Dallas kick their ass in the Super Bowl and I never forgave them I was only 10, but at least I didn't get doused in beer! I think the cold effects some people's brains

I really hate the patriots, but Dallas takes the cake. I started following Miami back in 1970 in Dallas kick their *** in the Super Bowl and I never forgave them I was only 10, but at least I didn't get doused in beer! I think the cold effects some people's brains
I mean i think everyone whos now a cowgirls fan dislikes the cowgirls

I hate the Pats the most, I have ever since Steve Grogan was the QB and Pete Carroll even though he was with the Jets doing that choke sign intensified my hatred of the Pats that much more when he went to coach there.

We're close to Seattle and have gone to a lot of games up there, but I don't much like the 'Hawks and Pete Carroll being their coach has a lot to do with it. People forget how quick he bolted on USC and put them on the death penalty.

The Patriots by miles and miles.

That may be because I live in Massachusetts.

If i was not surrounded by massholes I probably wouldn't care about them all that much.

Back in the Bryan Cox days it was the Bills by far.

Back
Top Bottom