Team you hate the most? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Team you hate the most?

Completely agree. I'm a young guy so I watched on youtube my fav college team Notre Dame Vs Miami which was amazing. The Catholics vs the convicts!!

Hmm I'd have to agree. I do not like the cowgirls either. But, I'm also new to the league/being a dolphin fan. I've been a fan for 10 years so its not very long

Unfortunately I feel like that convicts and "Thug U" reputation is what eventually caught up to us and made us fall from a powerhouse.

UM is actually a really really good school academics wise, I have to think that the upper echelons at the school didn't like that being the persona we put out to the nation, but its also what made us great.

Unfortunately I feel like that convicts and "Thug U" reputation is what eventually caught up to us and made us fall from a powerhouse.

UM is actually a really really good school academics wise, I have to think that the upper echelons at the school didn't like that being the persona we put out to the nation, but its also what made us great.
yep, 100% agree

It's great they suck (cowboys). I just get sick to death of hearing every year how they're gonna win the SB. Undecided who I should root for Thursday night 🤔

Agree. Leaning toward Tampa as I like Arians and do not care for Elliott.

p.s. Dallas' GM/Head cheerleader/owner is IMO an idiot

Thou shalt not feed a Jets fan. If there is a choice between a starving Jets fan and a stray cat with feline AIDs, feed the cat.

~Csonka 3:15.
100% agree with you. Words of the prophet Csonka

Jets are hands down the team that I hate the most. Everything about them is awful. Worst fanbase I've ever come across.

My runner up most hated team may surprise you though. They are no longer in the AFC East and that would be the Colts. You want to talk about a bandwagon POS fanbase well look no further than the Colts' fanbase. I moved to Indiana when I was about 10 years old and their fans are delusional. Going to school rocking my Marino jersey in the hallways after Marino & the Fins whooped their asses was always fun to me (I'm grinning ear to ear while they couldn't say any smack lol ah good times) . Also they don't have any idea on just how lucky as hell they've been . From nabbing Manning with the 1st pick then replacing him with Andrew Luck that is just ridiculous luck imo (plus it seemed like they tanked to get Luck since Manning was seriously injured. I just can't respect that crap) . Add in to the fact that had a lot of success because of moving to the AFC South which has been garbage for the most part. Oh and their owner (Jim Irsay) is a pill popping drunk driving POS who has no business being an NFL owner . I'd say yeah they still remain my 2nd most hated team & fanbase. I hope both the Jest and the Colts fall flat on their faces this season .
81c1c7e72bffa035e312dd94afec2cf8.jpg

Well I could go on and on but I'll spare you it lol.

I used to hate the Jets most of all and then I came to my senses - I hate the Bills, Pats the same

I hate them for different reasons

Jets are hands down the team that I hate the most. Everything about them is awful. Worst fanbase I've ever come across.

My runner up most hated team may surprise you though. They are no longer in the AFC East and that would be the Colts. You want to talk about a bandwagon POS fanbase well look no further than the Colts' fanbase. I moved to Indiana when I was about 10 years old and their fans are delusional. Going to school rocking my Marino jersey in the hallways after Marino & the Fins whooped their asses was always fun to me (I'm grinning ear to ear while they couldn't say any smack lol ah good times) . Also they don't have any idea on just how lucky as hell they've been . From nabbing Manning with the 1st pick then replacing him with Andrew Luck that is just ridiculous luck imo (plus it seemed like they tanked to get Luck since Manning was seriously injured. I just can't respect that crap) . Add in to the fact that had a lot of success because of moving to the AFC South which has been garbage for the most part. Oh and their owner (Jim Irsay) is a pill popping drunk driving POS who has no business being an NFL owner . I'd say yeah they still remain my 2nd most hated team & fanbase. I hope both the Jest and the Colts fall flat on their faces this season .
81c1c7e72bffa035e312dd94afec2cf8.jpg

Well I could go on and on but I'll spare you it lol.
Seems like you really dislike the colts. But good on you, their owner is crazy

Back
Top Bottom