Team you hate the most? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Team you hate the most?

I hate the Pats the most, I have ever since Steve Grogan was the QB and Pete Carroll even though he was with the Jets doing that choke sign intensified my hatred of the Pats that much more when he went to coach there.

Wow, and yeah I remember watching that video when I first became a dolphins fan! thanks for sharing I appreciate it!!.

Hey all,

I was just curious to know, what's that one NFL team you guys hate the most why is that the case? Just thought this would be a cool discussion to have. I will go first, the team I hate the most would have to be the Buffalo Bills.

I'm 19 years old, and for some reason ever since I was a kid I truly disliked them. The story goes, I was about 9 years old in buffalo during a hockey tournament. We went to go watch a game, I forgot at the time who they were playing. However, a drunk 50-year-old man with a 2-foot long beard threw beer at me because I didn't cheer when they got a touchdown.

Talk about someone who was crazy..... I was 9.... It was my first time being introduced to this sport.

Anyways, that's my story. Let me know yours!!
Historically Jets, but last 20 years it's Patriots. How can it not be? Now we have everyone riding their wood and Mac Jones is the next Brady, blah blah blah. You have Belicheck signing Malcolm Perry and downloading all our info two weeks before the game. How can you not hate that? Hate the Bills too of course. Their fans may be the worst. Been to a bunch of Bills games in Miami. Fans always get hammered and talk trash even when they suck. Fights always ensue.

Historically Jets, but last 20 years it's Patriots. How can it not be? Now we have everyone riding their wood and Mac Jones is the next Brady, blah blah blah. You have Belicheck signing Malcolm Perry and downloading all our info two weeks before the game. How can you not hate that? Hate the Bills too of course. Their fans may be the worst. Been to a bunch of Bills games in Miami. Fans always get hammered and talk trash even when they suck. Fights always ensue.
who doesn't love a couple of drunk bill fans?

Pats…hands down…then Jets, Bills.

Non-divisional…49’ers. My age should give away why. Made it worse that I lived in the Bay Area (grew up there) at the time.

While I dislike them, they are kind of irrelevant, and have been for the majority of their existence. My vote goes to the Pats, everything about them, about how they have built their dynasty, they are just repulsive, give me a win over the cheats over the jests anyday.

Last edited:
While I dislike them, the are can of irrelevant, and have been for the majority of their existence. My vote goes to the Pats, everything about them, about how they have built their dynasty, they are just repulsive, give me a win over the cheats over the jests anyday.
How about their owner? A little rub and tug action???

It's great they suck (cowboys). I just get sick to death of hearing every year how they're gonna win the SB. Undecided who I should root for Thursday night 🤔

Really just the Jets and Patriots.

Tge Ravens should irk me, but I'm a big canes fan and I'll always respect those Ray Lewis/Ed Reed defenses and carry a respect for them as a franchise.

I don't even hate the Bills really.

Back
Top Bottom