Team you hate the most? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Team you hate the most?

It's great they suck (cowboys). I just get sick to death of hearing every year how they're gonna win the SB. Undecided who I should root for Thursday night šŸ¤”
Yeah, I'm gonna go with Brady. I do like him due to what he's done for the sport. You also can't argue he's one if not the best QB's to play the game.

Really just the Jets and Patriots.

Tge Ravens should irk me, but I'm a big canes fan and I'll always respect those Ray Lewis/Ed Reed defenses and carry a respect for them as a franchise.

I don't even hate the Bills really.
Canes fan nice!!! How'd you feel watching the Alabama game??

Canes fan nice!!! How'd you feel watching the Alabama game??

I feel like until we hire a creative and innovative head coach we unfortunately won't go anywhere regardless of how much pure talent we can amass in recruiting classes.

Alabama is a great team but there is no excuse for a performance that bad on a neutral field.

I feel like until we hire a creative and innovative head coach we unfortunately won't go anywhere regardless of how much pure talent we can amass in recruiting classes.

Alabama is a great team but there is no excuse for a performance that bad on a neutral field.
Completely agree. I'm a young guy so I watched on youtube my fav college team Notre Dame Vs Miami which was amazing. The Catholics vs the convicts!!

I think the Jets, Pats, and Bills are automatic for Fins Fans. I would ask what team do I hate outside of the obvious 3 in the AFC East.

For me, I absolutely detest the Cowboys.
All glitter, no guts. Jerry Jones is Al Davis in a suit, with Mark Davis's haircut in his pube region.

HLA-L-SNAPP-COL-1220-1.jpg

Hate the Cowboys!

Completely agree. I'm a young guy so I watched on youtube my fav college team Notre Dame Vs Miami which was amazing. The Catholics vs the convicts!!
I think the Jets, Pats, and Bills are automatic for Fins Fans. I would ask what team do I hate outside of the obvious 3 in the AFC East.

For me, I absolutely detest the Cowboys.
All glitter, no guts. Jerry Jones is Al Davis in a suit, with Mark Davis's haircut in his pube region.

View attachment 85031

Hate the Cowboys!
Hmm I'd have to agree. I do not like the cowgirls either. But, I'm also new to the league/being a dolphin fan. I've been a fan for 10 years so its not very long

Hmm I'd have to agree. I do not like the cowgirls either. But, I'm also new to the league/being a dolphin fan. I've been a fan for 10 years so its not very long
We all started in the same boat šŸ˜

Of our rivals? Pats and Jets. Otherwise, I hate teams have been plagued with cheating issues. Denver in the late 90's with their salary cap schemes (https://yourteamcheats.com/DEN#:~:t...arose from cap,and running back Terrell Davis.), Seahawks with their PEDs in the 2011-2013 seasons (7 players were caught during that time), etc...

Mostly the Pats and Jets though. Pats for their cheating ways, and the Jets for having illiterate morons as fans. Never forget J-E-T-E

Of our rivals? Pats and Jets. Otherwise, I hate teams have been plagued with cheating issues. Denver in the late 90's with their salary cap schemes (https://yourteamcheats.com/DEN#:~:text=PUNISHMENT: The Broncos were fined,shenanigans between 1996 and 1998.&text=The punishment arose from cap,and running back Terrell Davis.), Seahawks with their PEDs in the 2011-2013 seasons (7 players were caught during that time), etc...

Mostly the Pats and Jets though. Pats for their cheating ways, and the Jets for having illiterate morons as fans. Never forget J-E-T-E

I don't know how the jets get the stupidest fans in new york.

The Jets are proof that god has a sense of humor and wants all other fans to be happy at Jets fans expense!

The Jets deserve all that they get and more. **** the Jets.

The Jets are proof that god has a sense of humor and wants all other fans to be happy at Jets fans expense!

The Jets deserve all that they get and more. **** the Jets.
100% agree. Why need scriptures and texts when the jets show proof that God exists.

Back
Top Bottom