Team you hate the most? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Team you hate the most?

Its a given that a Dolphins hates the jest, cheatriots, & beefalo

My 2 least favorite, though, are putzburgh & team elway. Not to fond of the lambs either.

Well get this, I didn't even have a team at that point. I was getting into the sport, and my dad and I didn't even have a jersey on.....

Darn. Sorry to hear that. Outside of Oakland, the Bills stadium is probably the roughest in the NFL. Maybe Philly too.

Oh i imagine!! my step dads best friend is a Bills fan, go figure....
I know it's going to sound odd, but I really had a lot of respect for that Bills team that made it to four in a row. Maybe it was partly Marv Levy, who was a pretty classy guy.

Then again, I'm sure I'd have felt differently being a Dolphins fan in Buffalo.

It’s gotta be the Jets. They all suck but everyone here knows what’s going to happen at Hard Rock if someone yells out J..e..t..s…..

All three afc east rival but…. The jets for the most part. Bills fans are getting annoying lately. Pats fans are getting a little noisy over Mac.

He did say soccer.So I assume he has nothing against the Brazil ladies in volleyball or in any other way.
still, the volleyball players should have changed his mind. the soccer players are beautiful as well!

All three afc east rival but…. The jets for the most part. Bills fans are getting annoying lately. Pats fans are getting a little noisy over Mac.
bills fans are noisy you're right!! maybe because they finally have a decent team? I mean their year was last year tbh... but that's my opinion

I’m assuming he was referring to the Brazilian men’s soccer team but maybe he doesn’t like the women’s soccer team either. I’m sure he will let us know.
maybe you're right!!! but still, the women man...... they're something else.

For me it’s the Ravens. The first playoff game I watched was in 2008 and the Dolphins got embarrassed by Ed Reed. We’ve been man handled many times after. If there’s one win I want to see this year it is for the Dolphins to take down Baltimore.

For me it’s the Ravens. The first playoff game I watched was in 2008 and the Dolphins got embarrassed by Ed Reed. We’ve been man handled many times after. If there’s one win I want to see this year is the Dolphins to take down Baltimore
I hope we do for you case, would be nice!

I hate the Pats the most, I have ever since Steve Grogan was the QB and Pete Carroll even though he was with the Jets doing that choke sign intensified my hatred of the Pats that much more when he went to coach there.

Back
Top Bottom