Thank You Chargers For ..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thank You Chargers For .....

LOL...what game were you watching???...They had that game fully in hand and nearly gave it away in the 4th quarter by melting down and giving up plays letting the Ravens back in it (w/ "elite QB" Jackson). If you or anyone say that end of game performance didn't remind you of the Dolphins then you're lying.
Whatever makes you feel better. No they did not look like the Dolphins at the end. They looked like a road team trying to hold off a rally in a tough playoff game and they won.

I thought that was a pretty good football game. Jackson was dreadful for most of it, but also credit the Chargers defense. They were pretty good.
Chargers defense had all the answers. Had some trouble closing, but I agree with you. I liked what Bill Cowher said after the game. Lamar Jackson only played half the season and the offseason will be about adding to his game. I give John Harbaugh credit for sticking with him. Honestly, I'd have gone Joe Flacco early in the second half.

Whatever makes you feel better. No they did not look like the Dolphins at the end. They looked like a road team trying to hold off a rally in a tough playoff game and they won.

Or...they allowed a team that didn't look very good offensively for 3 quarters to look reborn, rally & come back in the 4th.

Hey @Snoop, come EAT this L LMFAO.

So glad that RB, I mean QB isn't on our squad.

F*** the ratbirds!

Last edited:
Or...they allowed a team that didn't look very good offensively for 3 quarters to look reborn, rally & come back in the 4th.
Dude. It was a playoff game. Not some crap ass regular season game against some 4-12 team. I would have been utterly surprised if the Ravens would have lied down the entire game playing at home.
:bobdole:

TBH this fanbase does not deserve any better than what we have. Chargers looked like Dolphins. My goodness.

Chargers are going to have problems next week in New England, but how can you dump on them for today's performance? Won on the road vs a team with an excellent defense and rushing attack despite having two kicking plays blocked.

Massive props to the Chargers and their head coach, who has done a hell of a job. That's the best wild card team I've seen in ages.

Per Rotoworld reporting on ESPN's Adam Schefter:

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports two teams will consider pursuing Ravens coach John Harbaugh.

The Ravens and Harbaugh are reportedly working on an extension, but other teams will continue to snoop around until that deal in finalized. Schefter writes Baltimore "has not given any indication it is willing to part ways with Harbaugh," but it is possible that changes if contract talks stall. The Ravens made the playoffs for the first time since 2014 this season.

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports two teams will consider pursuing Ravens coach John Harbaugh.

The Ravens and Harbaugh are reportedly working on an extension, but other teams will continue to snoop around until that deal in finalized. Schefter writes Baltimore "has not given any indication it is willing to part ways with Harbaugh," but it is possible that changes if contract talks stall. The Ravens made the playoffs for the first time since 2014 this season.
After the effort they put in with that comeback they are fools to part with him but if it helps us then great.

I think Harbaugh has still one year left on his contract so we are talking extension. If the Ravens are willing to trade him away I am sure he will have a say in it. And with that Miami is on the bottom of the list.
If the reports from earlier are correct and the two teams are indeed the Broncos and the Dolphins I probably would give the notch to the Broncos.
I wouldn't be surprised if a big market team like the Jets would make a jump for that.

If I am the Browns owner I would see light at the end of the tunnel and sell the house to get him. Young promising team. That'll put them right into playoff contention next year. Plus they got 11 picks in the next draft.

I think Harbaugh has still one year left on his contract so we are talking extension. If the Ravens are willing to trade him away I am sure he will have a say in it. And with that Miami is on the bottom of the list.
If the reports from earlier are correct and the two teams are indeed the Broncos and the Dolphins I probably would give the notch to the Broncos.
I wouldn't be surprised if a big market team like the Jets would make a jump for that.

If I am the Browns owner I would see light at the end of the tunnel and sell the house to get him. Young promising team. That'll put them right into playoff contention next year. Plus they got 11 picks in the next draft.

The Ravens would never trade him inside the division. Ever.

j
.....I give John Harbaugh credit for sticking with him. Honestly, I'd have gone Joe Flacco early in the second half.

credit? because they might have lost if they’d changed QBs?

Really, Harbaugh mortgaged their present in the name of making a statement about their future and avoiding controversy. Terrible non-move as far as giving the team a chance to win the game.

it ended like it started- with the rookie qb being dominated. He was NOT going to bring them back down 20 with 1 quarter left.
Flacco may have jad a chance with a 3rd quarter change.

i wanted chargers, so thanks, John.

Chargers are an excellent football team and I fully expect them to absolutely take it to the Patriots.

j

credit? because they might have lost if they’d changed QBs?

Really, Harbaugh mortgaged their present in the name of making a statement about their future and avoiding controversy. Terrible non-move as far as giving the team a chance to win the game.

it ended like it started- with the rookie qb being dominated. He was NOT going to bring them back down 20 with 1 quarter left.
Flacco may have jad a chance with a 3rd quarter change.

i wanted chargers, so thanks, John.
I hear you. But Jackson made some plays late. Enough to maybe give him some confidence heading into the offseason. I do agree that Flacco might have given them a better chance, but with the way the Chargers were rushing the passer who knows.

Back
Top Bottom