Thank You Chargers For ..... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thank You Chargers For .....

I went to this game - my two sons are raven fans.
The chargers are awful.
Rivers is crap.

The patriots get a bye next week

The chargers are awful.
Rivers is crap.

Don't sleep on the chargers on the road.

Easiest game for NE would have been Houston. Chargers should be able to get after Brady and move it at will. I also didn’t think Baltimore would be able to go on there with no passing game and win. LA has the best shot.

I think worst case could play out though. NE gets to host Indy in the AFC title game. They’ve owned the Andrew Luck Colts too. KC will have there hands full with that OLINE and QB. I think which ever offense has it last wins.

Dude. It was a playoff game. Not some crap *** regular season game against some 4-12 team. I would have been utterly surprised if the Ravens would have lied down the entire game playing at home.
:bobdole:

TBH this fanbase does not deserve any better than what we have. Chargers looked like Dolphins. My goodness.
The dolphins in the chargers situation today would have lost 24-23 and the media would be eating up Lamar Jackson at Miami’s expense lol

I hear you. But Jackson made some plays late. Enough to maybe give him some confidence heading into the offseason. I do agree that Flacco might have given them a better chance, but with the way the Chargers were rushing the passer who knows.
Sorry. He's garbage now. Likely to always be. Waste of a first round pick.

33 games healthy and much better player than Kilgore, Swanson or Brendal. Remember when that was supposedly a lateral move. Lol Finheaven!!
Big name players Gase jettisoned:

Suh- with the rams in the playoffs as a 2 seed
Pouncey-going to the second round with chargers
Landry- finished with a wining record with Cleveland

All saw more success than Miami this season smh

Big name players Gase jettisoned:

Suh- with the rams in the playoffs as a 2 seed
Pouncey-going to the second round with chargers
Landry- finished with a wining record with Cleveland

All saw more success than Miami this season smh

Yup on top of that, remember when Pouncey said he finally gets to play with a QB who gives him a chance and we all laughed. Well he has a chance.

Patriots have had the Chargers number for a long time now. I still remember that game in 2006? I think? where the CB just had to FALL DOWN after intercepting Brady.
Yeah. It was 4th down. He picked him off and ran w the ball out like he was carrying a loaf of bread. What an idiot. He falls down or knocks it down and NE has 1 less Lombardi.

The chargers are awful.
Rivers is crap.

They dont look pretty, but they were playing the top D. Their defense looked good, and they have a 8-1 road record. have a qb that is smart and limits mistakes.

And they beat KC on road. Only bad loss was New Orleans. Not a bad team.

Back
Top Bottom