Thank You Chargers For ..... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thank You Chargers For .....

2006? really? This is 2019.
This season the Chargers is one of the two best road teams in the NFL. Chargers vs Patriots: best road team vs best home team. That game will be a classic and it might be the end for the Patriots playoff hopes.
It’s more the match up that bothers me. SD hasn’t had much success vs NE over the years (past and present).

They dont look pretty, but they were playing the top D. Their defense looked good, and they have a 8-1 road record. have a qb that is smart and limits mistakes.

And they beat KC on road. Only bad loss was New Orleans. Not a bad team.
Chargers didn’t play New Orleans. They lost to the rams on the road. Unless I’m missing something

Chargers remind me of us during Marino years, always have a shot but never get over the hump. I was having nightmare flashbacks about 1994 playoffs when we blew it at San Diego

Sorry. He's garbage now. Likely to always be. Waste of a first round pick.
No question he has a long way to go. But the Ravens did go 5-1 with him. Without him I don't think they make the playoffs. In time, maybe he'll be a good quarterback. He also may not pan out, but it's early to call him garbage.

Big name players Gase jettisoned:

Suh- with the rams in the playoffs as a 2 seed
Pouncey-going to the second round with chargers
Landry- finished with a wining record with Cleveland

All saw more success than Miami this season smh

Don't forget Ajayi. Yes, he is hurt, but he played the first half of the season for his playoff team. Oh yeah, and he helped them win a Super Bowl last year. SMH.

No question he has a long way to go. But the Ravens did go 5-1 with him. Without him I don't think they make the playoffs. In time, maybe he'll be a good quarterback. He also may not pan out, but it's early to call him garbage.
Lol label Jackson garbage before he even plays career 16 games yet holds hope for Tannehill after 7 seasons. Geez

Sorry. He's garbage now. Likely to always be. Waste of a first round pick.
The silver lining is that he's played one more playoff game than bum-ass Tannehill...

Don't try to sooth your butthurt over Tannehill becoming a backup QB with Jackson's loss.

If we played Baltimore today, we would have lost...like we always do...because Tannehill would have been clueless about how to solve that defense.

Indeed...he has to be allowed 7+ years...same as Tannehill in order to see if he pans out.

You have an unhealthy fascination with Ryan Tannehill, IMO.

People are allowed to have opinions about players like Lamar Jackson.

Given that Jackson is a guy with clearly subpar passing abilit at this point in his career, it's only natural that a lot of those opinions will be negative.

I think Harbaugh has still one year left on his contract so we are talking extension. If the Ravens are willing to trade him away I am sure he will have a say in it. And with that Miami is on the bottom of the list.
If the reports from earlier are correct and the two teams are indeed the Broncos and the Dolphins I probably would give the notch to the Broncos.
I wouldn't be surprised if a big market team like the Jets would make a jump for that.

If I am the Browns owner I would see light at the end of the tunnel and sell the house to get him. Young promising team. That'll put them right into playoff contention next year. Plus they got 11 picks in the next draft.
Sounds reasonable, but you can make the argument for the Dolphins, Broncos, Browns, and Bucs really. My guess is that we're one of the 2 teams though.

Back
Top Bottom