Thank You Chargers For ..... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thank You Chargers For .....

No question he has a long way to go. But the Ravens did go 5-1 with him. Without him I don't think they make the playoffs. In time, maybe he'll be a good quarterback. He also may not pan out, but it's early to call him garbage.
Hey, I'm rooting for the local kid.

But I wasn't a fan of him as an NFL prospect when he was in college, and nothing I have seen out of him so far has altered my opinion of him in any way.

Playin' the Cheats in Cheatsboro is pretty much a guaranteed loss...

You have to bet the team the refs, the ball boy, the time keeper, the...

Never gonna happen.

That Coach also won the Super Bowl the next year.
with a team that was superbowl caliber and had went to two or three nfc championships in a row. are you really saying we are a HC away. you are high as a kite man

I'd take my chances on him becoming the first when the alternative is Darren Rizzi or a guy who has been Andy Reid's OC for one season.
Are those the only two choices? Harbaugh isn't Belichick. It's not like the Ravens hold all the cards here. He only has one more year on his contract. He can tell them he is not going to sign an extension with them, and coach his last year out and leave. Then they get nothing. I would not give a first for him. If we are going to give up a first round pick, it better be for a possible franchise qb.

I doubt Tampa Fans would trade that SB in for those pics
hhmmm how many nfc championships did they go to before that? if we were an elite team I would get it, but we have been to the playoffs twice since what 2004

Are those the only two choices? Harbaugh isn't Belichick. It's not like the Ravens hold all the cards here. He only has one more year on his contract. He can tell them he is not going to sign an extension with them, and coach his last year out and leave. Then they get nothing. I would not give a first for him. If we are going to give up a first round pick, it better be for a possible franchise qb.

I'm not necessarily endorsing giving up a first round pick. What I am saying is that if he is truly available, he is the best coach on the market.

"No coach has ever won a Super Bowl with two teams" is, in my opinion, not a compelling argument against getting John Harbaugh. I also don't think "Vic Fangio will have to retire in 10 years" is a good argument against hiring Fangio. Hire the best coach you can get.

I'm not necessarily endorsing giving up a first round pick. What I am saying is that if he is truly available, he is the best coach on the market.

"No coach has ever won a Super Bowl with two teams" is, in my opinion, not a compelling argument against getting John Harbaugh. I also don't think "Vic Fangio will have to retire in 10 years" is a good argument against hiring Fangio. Hire the best coach you can get.

Tho 10 men on D may be a reason to look elsewhere...

Just sayin.

Back
Top Bottom