The 2006 Tampa Bay Devil Rays Thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The 2006 Tampa Bay Devil Rays Thread

culpepper2chambers said:
:yeahthat: but i think the orioles are getttin underrated this year. or devil rays pitchin overrated.

Outside of Kazmir, the pitching is none existant so I don't know who is hyping it up as great but it's not anybody with a brain.

Rocky Raccoon said:
must....hold....back...laughter

Wagner was clutch for you guys tonight, wasn't he?

Don't come onto the Rays thread if you are going to poke fun at us! We have feelings too! :wink:

I was going to poke fun but after the past 8 years the O's have had I can understand how it hurts. Maybe my O's will take pitty on you tonight, they are sending Benson to the mound tonight and he BLEW in spring training. Heres to a good game tonight, and I really do hope you guys don't have anymore players go down with injury.

King Nate said:
Wagner was clutch for you guys tonight, wasn't he?

Don't come onto the Rays thread if you are going to poke fun at us! We have feelings too! :wink:

:lol: sorry Nate

Ducken said:
I was going to poke fun but after the past 8 years the O's have had I can understand how it hurts. Maybe my O's will take pitty on you tonight, they are sending Benson to the mound tonight and he BLEW in spring training. Heres to a good game tonight, and I really do hope you guys don't have anymore players go down with injury.

Go ORIOLES!

culpepper2chambers said:
:yeahthat: but i think the orioles are getttin underrated this year. or devil rays pitchin overrated.

Nobody is giving my boys a chance in this division and I LOVE it.

Mark Hendrickson with a unbelieveable game tonight. Mark hendrickson.......

wow. Complete game 3 hit Shutout.

BTW, Brad, they dont have a chance. be realistic here.

Nappy Roots said:
Mark Hendrickson with a unbelieveable game tonight. Mark hendrickson.......

wow. Complete game 3 hit Shutout.

BTW, Brad, they dont have a chance. be realistic here.

:cheer:

Rays Record: 1-2!

helluva comeback tonight! down 6-0 to toronto, then the homers brought us back! jonny gomes hit the monster 3-run blast to tie it up. CC and gomes with 3 hits a piece!

ty wiggington has looked pretty good. pretty disappointed in huff so far (again), and this perez guy just doesn't look that good. so far the only decent pitching performance has come from lurch, of all people. doug waechter goes tomorrow, and jorge cantu left the game with an injury, hope he comes back soon!

UF Fin Kat said:
helluva comeback tonight! down 6-0 to toronto, then the homers brought us back! jonny gomes hit the monster 3-run blast to tie it up. CC and gomes with 3 hits a piece!

ty wiggington has looked pretty good. pretty disappointed in huff so far (again), and this perez guy just doesn't look that good. so far the only decent pitching performance has come from lurch, of all people. doug waechter goes tomorrow, and jorge cantu left the game with an injury, hope he comes back soon!

yup, awsome game..

but didnt wiggington hit the game tiein blast?

Back
Top Bottom