The Bucs Game is Not Unwinnable | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Bucs Game is Not Unwinnable

Lmfao! The amount of delusional posters here is epic. The Buccs are going to walk all over us. Their defense will knock out Biscuit in the first half.

Lmfao! The amount of delusional posters here is epic. The Buccs are going to walk all over us. Their defense will knock out Biscuit in the first half.

I'm just gonna throw this out there, the Bucs defense is not playing impressive football. They've been gashed for a lot of yards and points, and two of the teams they have played are Atlanta and New England, both of which have offenses that have otherwise looked pretty impotent.

I think there is an opportunity to score points on Tampa if they open it up a little and play with nothing to lose.

I'm just gonna throw this out there, the Bucs defense is not playing impressive football. They've been gashed for a lot of yards and points, and two of the teams they have played are Atlanta and New England, both of which have offenses that have otherwise looked pretty impotent.

I think there is an opportunity to score points on Tampa if they open it up a little and play with nothing to lose.

That’s because NE has a better passing game than us. Jones was blitzed but still made throws. NE’s Oline is significantly better than ours. Our QBs will die. 24-3 Bucs

Fournette and Ronald Jones are going to run all over us, just like James Robinson/Trevor Lawrence the following week.

We scored about the same amount of points with Tua against NE as Brady did with the defending champs. There are other places to execute an anti-Tua agenda, he's not even gonna be playing in the game we're discussing here.
and the Saints scored 28 more than Bucs. You would think a Head Coach that coached a player for 20 years would probably know how to limit him. Just a thought.

and the Saints scored 28 more than Bucs. You would think a Head Coach that coached a player for 20 years would probably know how to limit him. Just a thought.
BB never showed Brady the same defensive look the whole game. He coached his ass off Sunday night. I hate that ****er

Without a very different gameplan on Offense and Defense, we will lose the game. I know that is hard to hear, but that's the truth. With Flores attempting to deflect blame onto the players, I don't see the changes coming in the next week that would be needed to be competitive. I fully expect a blowout.

It will be so Dolphins to win this game and lose to the Jaguars.
Or get blown out this week, and win by 1 point next week, leading the blind here to claim the Phins are turning the corner, and Flores has it all figured out.

If they roll in the same way they have since the start of the season chalk up another loss. I don't know how Flores will fix this team for next week but he's running out of time.

The bucs defense against the pass blows but they have a good pass rush. Miami's offense cannot score consistently against any defense. This game will be over by halftime. My prediction of this game is 38-13 Bucs

Back
Top Bottom