The Bucs Game is Not Unwinnable | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Bucs Game is Not Unwinnable

BB never showed Brady the same defensive look the whole game. He coached his *** off Sunday night. I hate that ****er
As if the Pats ever let their foot off the gas against anyone. They coached their butts off against us in week 2 2019. It's what they do.

As if the Pats ever let their foot off the gas against anyone. They coached their butts off against us in week 2 2019. It's what they do.

BB definitely laid out the best way to play defense vs Brady. But the Bucs are gping to abuse us. Our Oline is horrible and our defense can’t stop the run.

I wouldn't count on winning at all until Tua gets back.

If he was 100% healthy and available, I'd be with you brother.

BB never showed Brady the same defensive look the whole game. He coached his *** off Sunday night. I hate that ****er
He did. He tried everything. I’m not sure why he didn’t go for it on 4th and 3. That was odd if you ask me because even if he makes it, Brady has 1 min to get his team into FG range. But yeah, he made Brady work for every yard. I think he was only around 50% completion pct.

our guys know we're not in the same class. i expect them to roll over after a couple quick three and outs. maybe we hang for a couple quarters, but this team does not have 4 quarters of good football in it.

been a while since I watched a dolphin offense make me feel like a 3rd 6 might as well be 3rd and 36.

our guys know we're not in the same class. i expect them to roll over after a couple quick three and outs. maybe we hang for a couple quarters, but this team does not have 4 quarters of good football in it.

been a while since I watched a dolphin offense make me feel like a 3rd 6 might as well be 3rd and 36.
And you’re talking about a 3rd and 6 that started as a 3rd and 1 but then Auston Jackson false started right?

He did. He tried everything. I’m not sure why he didn’t go for it on 4th and 3. That was odd if you ask me because even if he makes it, Brady has 1 min to get his team into FG range. But yeah, he made Brady work for every yard. I think he was only around 50% completion pct.
I was surprised that he didn’t go for it on 4th down too. I’m glad NE lost but the win was there for them.

I wouldn’t be shocked if the game was closer than expected, but a win is hard to imagine. Most likely result is a blowout though.

Vita Vea is going to do whatever he wants the entire game.

The Patriots nearly beat the Bucs last night and the Dolphins beat the Patriots. So anything is possible but I will be pleasantly surprised if they go to Tampa and win.

You never know. Every year, a team has that game where they upset someone.

Having said that, we will need some first downs if we hope to win and right now they are real hard to come by.

Finally, as Brady doesn’t make a lot of mistakes, our takeaway streak may be in jeopardy.

Make it stop, good heavens.

If, IF we win 2 more games the rest of the season I will be SHOCKED. And we have a cupcake schedule.

We, the fans, were not even allowed to enjoy two offensive possessions at home before this season was taken away from us.

People are delusional.

That 5 win 2019 squad would SMOKE this uninspired pile of dung we have on the roster right now.

I'm glad they all love Flo though, cause they are about to put his rear end on the street and then he will have PLENTY of time to spend with his kids.

The Patriots nearly beat the Bucs last night and the Dolphins beat the Patriots. So anything is possible but I will be pleasantly surprised if they go to Tampa and win.
That was with our starting QB.

Who is light years better than our back up QB.

Back
Top Bottom