The Coaching Is Worse On Which Side Of The Ball?? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Coaching Is Worse On Which Side Of The Ball??

I believe this question is far more complex to answer than the effort being put into the answers I have read. A formal breakdown of position coaches, injury analysis, individual player abilities, play-by-play analsis, game planning for each game, situational analysis compared to play call, and player decision making on a play by play would give you an answer. Without this effort, the answer is so dependent upon your expectations of the talent on our roster.

For example, one could state that the tight ends have technique deficiencies and have underperformed compared to perceived talent. They frequently worsen the blocking situation and the QB decision making. That seems to indicate there is a weakness with the TE position coach.

My answer is I do not know because I am not willing to spend the hours required to give a reasonable answer.

Both are a joke and it's best the front office and coaching all gets changed next year. If not its longer til we actually get somewhere

Both sides of the ball compliment each with the suckfest. Offense can’t sustain drives throughout the whole game and the defense has too many holes for wide open plays and runs. Only positive with this team is the turnovers and STs right now.

Back
Top Bottom