The Corner Has Been Turned | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Corner Has Been Turned

Of course you can put this post on your web site. Thanks for asking.

For those of you that think I'm a homer, you don't me. I've been very critical of this team. I simply wrote what I felt and, after two, long miserable years, I finally feel like my team is back.

BringBackShula said:
When we win 2 in a row, then I'll believe we've finally started to turn the corner.

I would agree here. What I saw of the Oakland game, we didn't play THAT well. We still made allot of mistakes (FG, Fumbles). We played better, but after the browns game it couldn't get any worse. I will believe it win we start stringing together some wins. So far that has eluded us.

We will have 'turned' a corner when we can show consistent play for 3 consecutive games ... against anyone ...

We might see this in the next 3 weeks ... but it is more likely that we will see it next year ...

The only 'corner' of sorts that has been turned, is that Saban now knows who he is going to keep ... and whom he would 'prefer' to leave ... [as he can't replace everyone that he would probably want to in 1 offseason]

Don't confuse a solid effort with a consistent play ... we have seen solid efforts - we have not seen consistent play ...

Back
Top Bottom