The Dolphins have #5, #18 and #26 in the first round | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins have #5, #18 and #26 in the first round

Without turning this into a thread about RT17 you may want to look at the 9 game run he had to get the Titans to the playoffs. 3rd in TD passes and yards in the NFL since making his entrance when the Titans were 2-4. They finished 7-2 with him playing.

Henry is carrying them through they playoffs but the Titans don't sniff the playoffs without Tannehill's play to get them there. QB doesn't need to be elite but he better play solid for your team to have success.
I take nothing away from Tannehill. He had a great regular season run but they are winning in the playoffs because of Henry and the play of their defense. Tannehill has been a good game manager in the playoffs and that has been exactly what the Titans have needed so far in the playoffs from him.

I am happy for Tannehill that he was able to land on a team where his skills could be properly utilized. Yet I am still happy the Dolphins decided to move on from him because by the time the Dolphins complete the rebuild, he will likely be entering the end of his career.

I take nothing away from Tannehill. He had a great regular season run but they are winning in the playoffs because of Henry and the play of their defense. Tannehill has been a good game manager in the playoffs and that has been exactly what the Titans have needed so far in the playoffs from him.

I am happy for Tannehill that he was able to land on a team where his skills could be properly utilized. Yet I am still happy the Dolphins decided to move on from him because by the time the Dolphins complete the rebuild, he will likely be entering the end of his career.

titans took a 14-0 lead on tannys arm. Henry than took over and those 14 points wound up being good enough. Vrabel called a great game.

Your goal is making a running in the POs - the titans and 49ers are your bell cows

Yet most would prefer a SB WIN over 10 years of POs (And wha is measurable success when only one team wins)

Make a list of the Teams that actually win - the SB then tell me how many SBs were won running the ball and defence? I kno you are in love with the 70s dolphins but this is another game

These teams that run the ball and throw for under 200 let alone 100 are the anomaly -

Last edited:
I think the Fins are going to draft Tua at #5. I wouldn't touch him at 5 but might be willing to make trade up from 18, if he fell past the Raiders, depending on the price. I would go Thomas or Okudah at 5, if available.
At 18 things get interesting. We could stay put and draft best o-line available. If we want a CB like Fulton, then a small trade up may be necessary because I think Dallas is taking one of the LSU DB's and we may want to get ahead of them. We could trade down, but each draft only has roughly 22 or so players deserving of 1st round grades, so a small trade down to acquire a 4th could take place.
At 26 I expect we will trade out of the 1st, if nobody with a 1st round grade is available.

The lower you draft the greater chance of getting trash that's dead weight on your roster. Trading down means now you'll draft 2 bums instead of one good player (Earl Thomas, anyone?). Seriously, I think I punched a wall the year we passed on Earl Thomas. **** TRADING DOWN. We got enough bums on the roster. Dont need new young ones.
Earl Thomas still in the league. Odrick and Misi out of the league for several seasons now

Isn’t it great we traded two pro bowlers to pick 18 and 26th? What a ****ing clown show Grier is. Fire him yesterday.

it’s even better we won games to build “culture” and miss out on a generational talent like burrows. Maybe we can get a guy in a wheel chair and have that Alabama homer brought on to change his bed pan?

We had an earl Thomas talent we stole in the draft but we traded him for magic beans.

5. Tua Tagovailoa, QB
18. K'Lavon Chaisson, EDGE
26. Mekhi Becton, OT
39. JK Dobbins, RB
56. Nick Harris, C/G
70. Antoine Winfield Jr., DB

D14eBwNW0AA1OjX.jpg

Is the super bowl going to be wheel chair accessible?

Your goal is making a running in the POs - the titans and 49ers are your bell cows

Yet most would prefer a SB over 10 years of POs (And wha is measurable success when only one team wins)

Make a list of the Teams that actually win - the SB then tell me how many SBs were won running the ball and defence? I kno you are in love with the 70s dolphins but this is another game

These teams that run the ball and throw for under 200 let alone 100 are the anomaly -
Rams VS Patriots?

titans took a 14-0 lead on tannys arm. Henry than took over and those 14 points wound up being good enough. Vrabel called a great game.
So that's what it's come to. Making things up to try and prove a narrative.
  • 1st & 10 at BAL 35
    (7:49 - 1st) D.Henry right guard to BLT 32 for 3 yards (J.Ward).
  • 2nd & 7 at BAL 32
    (7:13 - 1st) D.Henry right guard to BLT 23 for 9 yards (E.Thomas III; J.Bynes).
  • 1st & 10 at BAL 23
    (6:34 - 1st) (No Huddle) D.Henry right guard to BLT 16 for 7 yards (P.Onwuasor).
  • 2nd & 3 at BAL 16
    (6:05 - 1st) (No Huddle) D.Henry right guard to BLT 15 for 1 yard (E.Thomas III).
  • 3rd & 2 at BAL 15
    (5:25 - 1st) (Shotgun) R.Tannehill scrambles right end pushed ob at BLT 12 for 3 yards (P.Onwuasor). PENALTY on BLT-P.Onwuasor, Unnecessary Roughness, 6 yards, enforced at BLT 12.
  • 1st & Goal at BAL 6
    (5:04 - 1st) (Shotgun) D.Henry right guard to BLT 04 for 2 yards (P.Onwuasor).
  • 2nd & Goal at BAL 4
    (4:23 - 1st) R.Tannehill sacked at BLT 12 for -8 yards (E.Thomas III).
  • 3rd & Goal at BAL 12
    (3:36 - 1st) Jonnu Smith Pass From Ryan Tannehill for 12 Yrds G.Joseph extra point is GOOD, Center-B.Brinkley, Holder-B.Kern.
Here's their first scoring drive after the interception. Tannehill had a 3 yard rush, a -8 yard sack, and a 12 yard TD throw. That drive was made possible by Tanny's arm?

Ok...

Rams VS Patriots?
Your point? One team had a QB who consistently gets it done with his arm - Brady did just enough to win - Brady and no could have easily lost to the Chiefs a week earlier

The Rams D was near flawless but they had to respect Bradys arm the Pats D were their equal this night

Goff was terrible
Gurley the bell cow RB was hurt earlier in the year running up needless yards on opponents -

So that's what it's come to. Making things up to try and prove a narrative.
  • 1st & 10 at BAL 35
    (7:49 - 1st) D.Henry right guard to BLT 32 for 3 yards (J.Ward).
  • 2nd & 7 at BAL 32
    (7:13 - 1st) D.Henry right guard to BLT 23 for 9 yards (E.Thomas III; J.Bynes).
  • 1st & 10 at BAL 23
    (6:34 - 1st) (No Huddle) D.Henry right guard to BLT 16 for 7 yards (P.Onwuasor).
  • 2nd & 3 at BAL 16
    (6:05 - 1st) (No Huddle) D.Henry right guard to BLT 15 for 1 yard (E.Thomas III).
  • 3rd & 2 at BAL 15
    (5:25 - 1st) (Shotgun) R.Tannehill scrambles right end pushed ob at BLT 12 for 3 yards (P.Onwuasor). PENALTY on BLT-P.Onwuasor, Unnecessary Roughness, 6 yards, enforced at BLT 12.
  • 1st & Goal at BAL 6
    (5:04 - 1st) (Shotgun) D.Henry right guard to BLT 04 for 2 yards (P.Onwuasor).
  • 2nd & Goal at BAL 4
    (4:23 - 1st) R.Tannehill sacked at BLT 12 for -8 yards (E.Thomas III).
  • 3rd & Goal at BAL 12
    (3:36 - 1st) Jonnu Smith Pass From Ryan Tannehill for 12 Yrds G.Joseph extra point is GOOD, Center-B.Brinkley, Holder-B.Kern.
Here's their first scoring drive after the interception. Tannehill had a 3 yard rush, a -8 yard sack, and a 12 yard TD throw. That drive was made possible by Tanny's arm?

Ok...

That drive was a thing of beauty if you were a Thill fan

Back
Top Bottom