The Essence Of Kris Richard | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Essence Of Kris Richard

I've warmed to him and considering the other options, he's the one I hope gets it now. I'm still to be convinced however. And Joe Schad is the idiot that wrote that piece on how we should be thankful for Tannehill right ?

Last edited:
The Essence Of Kris Richard

tenor.gif

Grier will want someone who isn't as vocal as Richard imo. He would be too tough for Grier to work with so Grier will want a more meek and mild mannered person like he himself is.

I dont see this at all, a guy doesnt become GM of an NFL football team by making decisions on based on whether a guy is meek and mild mannered. Hes gonna get the guy that he thinks can do the job or he should not be hiring at mcdonalds, let alone in the nfl. Professional <> meek

lets go Grier and Ross, get it done. Offer Kris, and hopefully dallas loses this weekend

Richard for HC, Fangio for DC, Competent Human for OC. I really wish Dan Marino would get into coaching. If a life long 3rd stringer (Jason Garrett) can coach the Cowboys well, imagine what Marino can do

Have you never heard Marino speak??? Guy isn't exactly bright by any means....He has no chance to ever be an NFL head coach

He's a FIRE SIGN!

Lots of really good coaches were fire signs!

Not essential. But certainly NOT a bad thing.

Been on the planet quite a while and my take

excitement + enthusiasm + intensity = a winning combo more often than not.

Of course -- gotta have smarts and some really good core instincts to be great.

May the force be with us!

The two best coaches of the modern era are Reid and Bellicheat, none of them has intensity, exitement or enthusiasm. They are genius minds. I want a genius. Thats why I wanted Todd Monken, he may not be a genius but having a top 3 offense with the talent and injuries he had looks promising. When you put a motivator as a HC you must pair him with the Monkens, Munchaks and Fangios of the world, or else other coaches will win with brains the heart that the coach inspired. Then the brain will get a coaching job and the magic dissapears, unless the brain Is actually your HC like Kansas or Cheatriots, teams that can loose any coordinator and still be elite because the brain is in charge. Maybe Richard Is the brain also, I hope so, but to be honest that Seattle secondary was talent scary and the Dallas Cowboys have some outstanding young players on defense. A coach like Reid of Bellicheat elevates the talent with his knowledge and inteligence.

Richard for HC, Fangio for DC, Competent Human for OC. I really wish Dan Marino would get into coaching. If a life long 3rd stringer (Jason Garrett) can coach the Cowboys well, imagine what Marino can do
I'm a Laker fan and can recall Magic Johnson as head coach...

A debacle is the kindest thing I can say about that. The same can be said about Isaiah Thomas, but to a lesser extent. On the flipside...Larry Bird was a very good HC.

Different sports but the premise is that superstars don't usually make good HC's.

I dont see this at all, a guy doesnt become GM of an NFL football team by making decisions on based on whether a guy is meek and mild mannered. Hes gonna get the guy that he thinks can do the job or he should not be hiring at mcdonalds, let alone in the nfl. Professional <> meek
That dude makes stuff up.

Getting him would not be horrible, and does have a bit of possible slam dunk in the decision, but if they get him, they better have a quality and aggressive offensive Coordinator in mind.

Richard also better be on board with that type of offense, because I am tired of Defensive minded HC that like taking the lead, then jumping into clock management offense.

Back
Top Bottom