The Fatal Repeat Mistake | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Fatal Repeat Mistake

If we can draft Roquan Smith , and land Jimmy Graham. Were a playoff team. I have faith in Tannehill. IMO Draft should be Roquan Smith 1st, Running Back 2nd pick. 3rd Guard. After that just fill in depth. Such as QB and so forth...

It's so hard to know what to do in round 1. The need at QB outweighs all others imo. We've seen how quickly a season goes down the drain when you're not prepared to play with your backup QB. If the QBs that we covet are all gone then it's tough to prioritize the teams other needs. For example, who does the team need more, Q. Nelson, monster Guard or R. Smith MLer? That's a really tough choice but I'm taking Nelson, I just think the kid would make a big difference in the run game. With RT coming off injury, I want the big Guard there to pass protect and help keep RT upright.

I'm getting a feeling that Tannenbaum thinks it's time for another big splash signing. I hope he can restrain himself. I don't want to break the bank in the Jimmy sweep steaks, draft a TE, I like Troy Fumagali from Wis, the kid is amazing.

Back
Top Bottom