**The Fire Larry Coker Thread** | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**The Fire Larry Coker Thread**

we suck, hope we get butch so he can once again clean up a mess in miami

thats what i like to see! support your team through thick and thin :shakeno:

MikeO said:
Serious Question----Miami is 5-5. 2 games left, they only gotta win 1 to go to a bowl. I can't see them beating BOSTON COLLEGE. The other game is at Virigina.

How possible is it that Miami won't go to a bowl???? Even as bad as Miami is and as hard on them as I have been, I thought they would at least qualify for a bowl. A crappy bowl, but a bowl. Now I'm not so sure.

Very possible :D

Maybe thats what they needed to get rid of Coker though.

i really hope they get spurrier. nothing would be better than to see miami every year. it's so dumb that the 3 big schools don't play each other every year.

UF Fin Kat said:
i really hope they get spurrier. nothing would be better than to see miami every year. it's so dumb that the 3 big schools don't play each other every year.

I'd love to have FSU-UM, FSU-UF, and UM-UF every year, that's how it should be.

MikeO said:
I disagree. Your only 5 wins this year came against Houston, UNC, Duke, FIU, Florida A&M. And you only have 1 road win. If you didn't play as many cupcakes as you do then you might have only 1 or 2 wins all season!!!! And your under .500 inside your conference (the worst conference of all of the major one's). And you close with Maryland, UVA, and BC. Well, you might be UVA, but that isn't a given and this Miami team might not even be bowl eligable!! You can't pin that on 1 coach and 1 quarterback.

The fact you are bragging and propping up you PUNTER and KICKER just shows how far this program has fallen. They struggle vs the likes of Duke. Lose to a VT team that isn't any good. Get destroyed by L'ville. You are getting embarassed in bowl games losing 40-3 (then starting a brawl of course)

The problems are deeper than a coach and a quarterback.

Time will tell though. We will see who's right eventually. I'm sticking to my guns. I feel confident on my analysis of this stuff

Yea, except for the Louisville game we lost by what a FG each? Factor in missed FGs and we 1-2 more wins. Give us a catch here or there and we win another 1-2 games. So, you're missing something major if fail to see that.

Cuban Dave 9 said:
:yes:...and we should have a true Florida champion.

None of us would ever make a NC game if we all played eachother....that would be crazy.

Id like to see Miami play FSU one year then Florida the next and rotate it. But both for all teams is just to much.

Alex44 said:
None of us would ever make a NC game if we all played eachother....that would be crazy.

Id like to see Miami play FSU one year then Florida the next and rotate it. But both for all teams is just to much.

Not at the moment. FSU and UM suck at the moment and Florida would be better off playing USF and UCF.

Miami will Interview Randy Shannon for the Job at Head Coach..just reported on the radio

He deserves it..I wouldnt be mad if Randy got the job..hes firey, he can recruit his *** off and that defense will be even more stacked

we'll see what happens

HysterikiLL said:
Not at the moment. FSU and UM suck at the moment and Florida would be better off playing USF and UCF.

:rolleyes:

Look at the games we have lost

Louisville, FSU (rivalry game those will ALWAYS be close), Virginia Tech, Maryland (having a good season and we lost by only a point) Georgia Tech (another good team) Virginia is the only one we should have beaten for sure

USF and UCF would still get the floor wiped with themselves by Miami.

Coker, Randy Shannon, Bob Stoops, even the Tooth Fairy, any one would be better than Spurrier.

Back
Top Bottom