***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 772 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will see it many times tomorrow...

He also ripped Howard (without saying his name) and essentially called him re****ed...

ac_lanham said:
How does this one make u feel?

http://www.nba.com/media/finals2006/wade5_600_060618.jpg

Ref already blowing the whistle

that's AFTER Devin swiped his wrist. :rolleyes2

Stop crying, it's over. Onto game 6. Maybe you should cry more at Howard.

1.9 seconds is still enough time to get off an excellent look.

Not only that, but let's talk about those two missed free throws.

Yall had plenty of chances and just blew it..

Nonetheless, Josh Howard & Jason Terry played their hearts out. I feel bad for Howard.

FinNasty said:
You will see it many times tomorrow...

He also ripped Howard (without saying his name) and essentially called him re****ed...

wow

I actually respected them after games 1 & 2....they gave us more credit when we lost than Detroit did when we won

Game 3 I thought they were really proffesional

Game 4 I though Avery was a little whinny about the suspension

I really want to hear what he said.....wow I wouldnt be suprised if they quit on him now after he said that

clear.gif

I mean seriously, can anyone do anything to Wade without getting a whistle blown? That was a weak call and you all know it, if it had happened to Dirk I'd fess up and call it weak...Yes I'm pissed at Howard but seriously...Onward to game 6, good luck

Um, it did happen to Dirk when he got those 2 major FT's to tie it up in the 4th.

Anyways, you can see the swipe at the arm. Put that in slow motion, I did it with Image Ready and saw it perfectly (GIF was posted on RealGM earlier). Also, as you can see Dirk's arms on Wade's back - that's a no-no when in the air. It's in the rule book dude.

ac_lanham said:
http://nelsok.com/images/72102485.gif

I mean seriously, can anyone do anything to Wade without getting a whistle blown? That was a weak call and you all know it, if it had happened to Dirk I'd fess up and call it weak...Yes I'm pissed at Howard but seriously...Onward to game 6, good luck

He slaps his arm, and bangs his knee into him. This was the best ref'd game of the series for both sides.

I might save that just to watch the beginning crossover though

C'mon that was a p**** *** foul call and you all know it...we wouldn't hear the end of it if it happened to a Maverick but it's okay, good luck to you guys in game 6

ac_lanham said:
C'mon that was a p**** *** foul call and you all know it...we wouldn't hear the end of it if it happened to a Maverick but it's okay, good luck to you guys in game 6
So if you slap a player on the wrist, it shouldn't be called?

Oh, okay...but you're alright with the foul that sent Dirk to the line to tie it in the 4th right, you know, in the closing seconds where he got a little BUMP? Come on now, let's be realistic.

Blueprint said:
So if you slap a player on the wrist, it shouldn't be called?

Oh, okay...but you're alright with the foul that sent Dirk to the line to tie it in the 4th right, you know, in the closing seconds where he got a little BUMP? Come on now, let's be realistic.

If you want to be really bitchy you could say they should have called a foul on the play where Wade sent it to overtime in the 4th....he got a harder bump than Dirk did

I never said I was okay with the bump Dirk got, you're trying to shove words down my throat...he got bumped...But it's ridiculous that D-Wade gets his own set of rules in Miami, first he gets a backcourt, then on the drive pushes off Harris that even the NBA Tonight crew saw, and the cherry on top/icing on the cake is that weak non-foul. That's twice this weekend I've seen the refs directly affect the outcome of a potentially great game...first in soccer on Saturday then in this game...like I said...good luck to you guys in game 6

ac_lanham said:
I never said I was okay with the bump Dirk got, you're trying to shove words down my throat...he got bumped...But it's ridiculous that D-Wade gets his own set of rules in Miami, first he gets a backcourt, then on the drive pushes off Harris that even the NBA Tonight crew saw, and the cherry on top/icing on the cake is that weak non-foul. That's twice this weekend I've seen the refs directly affect the outcome of a potentially great game...first in soccer on Saturday then in this game...like I said...good luck to you guys in game 6

Your allowed to go into the backcourt on the inbound pass as long as you recieve the pass in the backcourt (which he did) and you have to advance it within the 8 second rule

They were on top of him, they could have even called the foul WAY earlier when he was driving towards the corner

and

It was a foul...the replay shows it

Alex44 said:
Your allowed to go into the backcourt on the inbound pass as long as you recieve the pass in the backcourt (which he did) and you have to advance it within the 8 second rule

They were on top of him, they could have even called the foul WAY earlier when he was driving towards the corner

and

It was a foul...the replay shows it

RULE NO. 8
OUT-OF-BOUNDS
AND THROW-IN
Section Iâ€â€Player
The player is out-of-bounds when he
touches the floor or any object on or
outside a boundary. For location of a
player in the air, his position is that from
which he last touched the floor.

http://www.nba.com/media/rule_book_2005-06.pdf
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qDdzU8Dxj4

He caught the pass in the air which means he should have been established in the frontcourt...we can nit pick about this all day and night....congrats Heat, you guys won good luck in game 6

49 freethrows is alot. Wade had as many freethrows as the whole mavs team basically. Officiating can go either way though. I don't think it was any kinda conspiracy or anything but I hated to see the game end on the line after it was such a battle. Howard must feel like a fool, poor guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom