***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 770 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
ac_lanham said:
Dude Dallas is doomed, no ifs ands or buts

people were saying that about Miami after they went down 2-0...this series is in no way over yet...especially with Dallas having home court.

that last play WAS a foul and HERE's THE PROOF (it just shouldn't have been on DIRK):

clear.gif

That's not a foul?

icephinfan said:
Stackhouse is coming back, have confidence in your boys.

That is why I am confident.

Without Stack taking shots and Terry and Howard tkaing his...the Mavs had me crapping my pants.

Section126 said:
That is why I am confident.

Without Stack taking shots and Terry and Howard tkaing his...the Mavs had me crapping my pants.

I was just trying to convert the lad.:lol:

Terry was on fire tonight. Damn!!!!

Blueprint said:
I agree - definitely more efficient throughout.

Of course, he has the ability to break loose, but when he's off...guess what? He doesn't stop shooting and easily becomes a liability. Marquis Daniels plays efficiently offensively and isn't gonna hurt the team, plus he's a very athletic and good defender. Nonetheless, I really like our chances in Game 6. We've gotta get it done.

Stackhouse IS ANTOINE WALKER....without the shimmy.

BTW...we missed Toine tonight...can you beleive it? Our offense suffered without him!

Toine for MVP...:lol:

BTW...let's say that Dirk gets held down and we win with a big game from Haslem and Posey...

Do the writers get creative and give the mvp trophy to Pose and UD?

Section126 said:
Stackhouse IS ANTOINE WALKER....without the shimmy.

BTW...we missed Toine tonight...can you beleive it? Our offense suffered without him!

Toine for MVP...:lol:

BTW...let's say that Dirk gets he;d down and we win with a bog game from Haslem and Posey...

Do the writers get creative and give the mvp trophy to Pose and UD?

The Shimmey:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

icephinfan said:
I was just trying to convert the lad.:lol:

Terry was on fire tonight. Damn!!!!

It is harder for Terry to go nuts when Stack is putting up a Toine impersonation.

When the Mavs are efficient and go to just three scorers and DON'T SHARE the ball......Terry, Howard, and Dirk...put VInce, Jefferson, and Kidd to shame.

Like I said..I felt this coming and was proven right....

Again...THANK GOD STACK COMES BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

Section126 said:
It is harder for Terry to go nuts when Stack is putting up a Toine impersonation.

When the Mavs are efficient and go to just three scorers and DON'T SHARE the ball......Terry, Howard, and Dirk...put VInce, Jefferson, and Kidd to shame.

Like I said..I felt this coming and was proven right....

Again...THANK GOD STACK COMES BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

I did notice Harris, Howard and Terry, shooting alot tonight, good read Section!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom