***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 771 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blueprint said:
that last play WAS a foul and HERE's THE PROOF (it just shouldn't have been on DIRK):

clear.gif

That's not a foul?
Great ****ing photo... It makes me feel alot better.

Oh, and we are really watching the evolution of a Legend... period...

GO HEAT!

That's what is awesome. Terry & Howard went off, Toine & J-Dub were fairly quiet, and we won.

Those guys aren't going off in Game 6. Maybe 1, but not both.

We just need Wade to stay with it and Shaq to get with it offensively.

1...more...****ing...game...guys. Can you believe it? I can't.

But then again, hey, I'm the guy who predicted Detroit over Dallas in 7 back in April. :rolleyes2

FinNasty said:
Great ****ing photo... It makes me feel alot better.

Oh, and we are really watching the evolution of a Legend... period...

GO HEAT!

How does this one make u feel?

wade5_600_060618-1.jpg

Ref already blowing the whistle

The refs have their whistles in their mouths the whole game...nice try...

But if it makes you feel better....yeah...they missed the other two fouls on him in the same drive and gave us the make up call.

(I bet if you had it to do over again...you wouldn't have posted that photo.)

Watch a NBA game...please.

ac_lanham said:
How does this one make u feel?

http://www.nba.com/media/finals2006/wade5_600_060618.jpg

Ref already blowing the whistle
And? You dont think that this picture came after the first pic? After Harris fouled him? It looks like it came afterwards...

EDIT: Ya, if you look at Harris's arm in your pick, it is fully extended, meaning he wouldnt be able to reach Wades arm to tug on it from that point on, especially with Wade driving by. The pic you posted had to have come after the pic of Harris grabbing Wade...

As for your question...

How does it make me feel?

I don't know...maybe like..being up 3-2 in the NBA finals...maybe?

Section126 said:
The refs have their whistles in their mouths the whole game...nice try...

But if it makes you feel better....yeah...they missed the other two fouls on him in the same drive and gave us the make up call.

(I bet if you had it to do over again...you wouldn't have posted that photo.)

Watch a NBA game...please.

Dude I've watched plenty of games...That's a whole different story...But seriously, looking at the photo, can you see a foul?

Just put these losers out of their misery in game 6....just end it...they don't deserve it.

Avery has lost all respect. He talks like a fan after the game....his dressing down of that reporter that obviously thought it was a foul was absurd.

Section126 said:
Just put these losers out of their misery in game 6....just end it...they don't deserve it.

Avery has lost all respect. He talks like a fan after the game....his dressing down of that reporter that obviously thought it was a foul was absurd.

I agree, that was VERY un-called for by Avery

ac_lanham said:
Dude I've watched plenty of games...That's a whole different story...But seriously, looking at the photo, can you see a foul?

The foul happened on the other picture dude.

Come on. :rolleyes2

And yeah...there is a reach there that is probably a foul in the next frame...so hey...there was maybe 4 fouls on that one drive instead of the two that we can see WITH OUR OWN EYES.

ac_lanham said:
I agree, that was VERY un-called for by Avery

Not to pile on..BUT I WILL.

WE can rant and rave...because we are fans...But a Head Coach has to be above that.

Avery is too close to his playing days to understand this difference.

ac_lanham said:

Thats like taking a picture of a BigFoot, Bigfoot running away, taking another pic, looking at the pic without Bigfoot and saying 'see there was n bigfoot after all' when there is another picture with Bigfoot in it.....

culpepper2chambers said:
goood thing stack wasnt playing tonite.

How do you figure?

If Stack was playing Terry wouldnt have gotten off like he did because Stack would have been jacking up shots like usual...who knows what would have happend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom