***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 776 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section126 said:
http://nelsok.com/images/72102485.gif

I am gonna use AC's own little gif file to illustrate it.

FOUL #1: Devin Harris takes a swipe/grab of Wade's right arm.

FOUL #2: Devin Harris puts out a knee and leg and trips up Wade.

FOUL #3: Dirk puts a hand on hip and moves it onto the back of Wade while he is in the air.

Trust me..WADE DOESN'T MISS a LAYUP at the basket like that...there had to be a reason.

As for the Devin Harris non call...how bout the BS blocking foul on Posey that was a charge on Dirk?

How bout the phantom foul on Haslem to give him his 5th foul. Explain why he then fouled out on another bs call...

THIS IS RIDICULOUS.
the foul on Posey was awful even Hubie called it a bad call, it was a clear charge

Section126 said:
http://nelsok.com/images/72102485.gif

I am gonna use AC's own little gif file to illustrate it.

FOUL #1: Devin Harris takes a swipe/grab of Wade's right arm.

FOUL #2: Devin Harris puts out a knee and leg and trips up Wade.

FOUL #3: Dirk puts a hand on hip and moves it onto the back of Wade while he is in the air.

Trust me..WADE DOESN'T MISS a LAYUP at the basket like that...there had to be a reason.

As for the Devin Harris non call...how bout the BS blocking foul on Posey that was a charge on Dirk?

How bout the phantom foul on Haslem to give him his 5th foul. Explain why he then fouled out on another bs call...

THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

Section dont even try

I spent the better half of last night saying the EXACT same thing, but no-one cares, the picture shows Harris arm on Wade, and the Replay shows his knee go into Wade

Section126 said:
If this were 1997...the Heat would have won in 5 already.

BUT if this were 1997..the Mavs would have gotten smashed by San Antonio..so this is moot.

true. it's just funny when people say the heat "rely" on the refs. if they could vote on whether or not to have them, i think it would be damned near unanimous. jump shooting teams, on the other hand...

I was watching Mike and Mike this morning and they said it best

'People in Dallas are going to look at it and say Dwyane Wade took 25 free throws and they took 25 free throws as a team so there must be some home cooking....we'll that wasnt the case, Miami drove to the basket and Dallas didnt, and when you drive to the basket you put yourself in a position to get those calls'

nick1 said:
anybody else tired of the Mavs whining? they have blamed everybody but themselves for losses. Cuban is the whiniest owner ever, Johnson never gives credit to the other team for playing better he just whines about the smallest things. they have no room to complain about the timeout. Howard signaled the timeout and said timeout maybe it was a question to Avery Johnson but don't ever say timeout right by the ref if you don't want one. the foul on Wade was clearly a foul. I will admit it was rather weak but they will always call that when a star like Dirk, Wade, O'Neal, etc. gets grabbed on the arm or gets tripped up and Wade was both tripped a little and grabbed.

Clearly, they are the BEST whiners. IMHO the best whining team is losing these games and whining about ANYTHING they can. Best.Whine.Evar!!!

ac_lanham said:
Don't argue, just give in

AC...type in a post without laughing at yourself that you think that if this series was called like a 1997 playoff game that Dallas would win more than ONE game against the Heat.

Go ahead.

One team actually plays physical..the other thinks it is playing physical when it is fouling.

Section126 said:
That is what made it a foul.

Wade had a clear path to teh basket and that "desperation" shot was going to be a LAYUP.

The Pistures were posted...it was a foul...actually two of them.

As for favorable foul calls....I all ready pointed out how that holds zero water.

I'll pile on further....

Dirk in this post season has set a record for free throw attempts for a post season...HE HAS BROKEN MICHAEL JORDAN'S record.....Ya think that maybe he gets some favorable calls?

And again...the heat has been out shot at the free throw line in 14 out of 23 games in these playoffs. Yet..they are the most aggressive Points in the Paint team in the league.

I really don't care about the total number of free throws taken by a given player or team. It will equal out. In Dallas, watch them get all the favorable calls, and it will be the Heat fans complaining.

No, the focus of my post was on Wade's final drive, and that alone. I have seen the replays, and his fluidity of movement looked uninterrupted in all aspects, that is, he didn't look to be knocked off his stride in the least. Certainly nothing that would turn it into what it was: a circus shot. Again, a ref simply should not make that call in that situation unless there is blatant contact.

ac_lanham said:
Don't argue, just give in
if this were 1997 Shaq would be killing the Mavs, he is too strong for anybody to guard and would dominate the Mavs. how about the Mavs being cowards and hacking Shaq. a good team wouldn't have to do that but because Wade was killing them they *****ed out of guarding him

Alex44 said:
I was watching Mike and Mike this morning and they said it best

'People in Dallas are going to look at it and say Dwyane Wade took 25 free throws and they took 25 free throws as a team so there must be some home cooking....we'll that wasnt the case, Miami drove to the basket and Dallas didnt, and when you drive to the basket you put yourself in a position to get those calls'

and when you're intentionally grabbing shaq every time he touches the ball (even before you get in the penalty, in every quarter), you can't cry when the aggressive team shoots more free throws. newsflash, mavs fans: intentional fouls lead to free throws for the other team. if not right away, then down the line.

Section126 said:
AC...type in a post without laughing at yourself that you think that if this series was called like a 1997 playoff game that Dallas would win more than ONE game against the Heat.

Go ahead.

One team actually plays physical..the other thinks it is playing physical when it is fouling.
When did I ever mention anything about a 1997 playoff series? Miami is great Dallas is not, I'm done arguing.

phinman1 said:
I really don't care about the total number of free throws taken by a given player or team. It will equal out. In Dallas, watch them get all the favorable calls, and it will be the Heat fans complaining.

No, the focus of my post was on Wade's final drive, and that alone. I have seen the replays, and his fluidity of movement looked uninterrupted in all aspects, that is, he didn't look to be knocked off his stride in the least. Certainly nothing that would turn it into what it was: a circus shot. Again, a ref simply should not make that call in that situation unless there is blatant contact.

So if Dirk shoots wade with a shotgun...then call the foul?

Tripping someone is okay?

I like your perfect world.

Lets make a deal.

I will take back this foul call...and you give us back the BS foul call that put Dirk on the line to tie it.

That way...the Heat is up 2 and dallas has the ball with 1.9 left....and Howard never gets a chance to choke.

DEAL?

If you want me to tell you who has a better collection of players I will admit its Dallas

If you ask me who has the best TEAM, Leadership, and player overall in the series and I will say Miami

Both teams deserve to be here, remember they only play the games....they dont call them to

ac_lanham said:
When did I ever mention anything about a 1997 playoff series? Miami is great Dallas is not, I'm done arguing.

Wade is great. Nobody on Dallas is.

I'm Great too. But just in name.

Wade Greaton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom