***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 778 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section126 said:
http://nelsok.com/images/72102485.gif

I am gonna use AC's own little gif file to illustrate it.

FOUL #1: Devin Harris takes a swipe/grab of Wade's right arm.

FOUL #2: Devin Harris puts out a knee and leg and trips up Wade.

FOUL #3: Dirk puts a hand on hip and moves it onto the back of Wade while he is in the air.

Trust me..WADE DOESN'T MISS a LAYUP at the basket like that...there had to be a reason.

As for the Devin Harris non call...how bout the BS blocking foul on Posey that was a charge on Dirk?

How bout the phantom foul on Haslem to give him his 5th foul. Explain why he then fouled out on another bs call...

THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

ok what about the non back court violation then on wade if you have all the answer....he was in the front court...ball was thrown in, caught it in the air and landed in the back court...as the rule states..."if you are going to catch the ball in the backcourt, you have to be in the backcourt to catch it. You can't be established into the backcourt after you catch it or that's a backcourt violation." if the refs cant even get that call right, they dont deserve to be calling a nba game....that was just terrible....and how about wade pushing terry to the ground at the end of the game to get open? no call there again...its like wade is a almighty god and the refs dont want to call anything on him...when the mavs as a team shot 25 free throws and the heat shot 49...somethings wrong...might have caused the mavs the series here...which in my mind is pretty sad the better team might lose:shakeno: :shakeno:

phinman1 said:
Good question. But you must admit there are alot of unlikable players on the Heat. Jason Williams, GP, Walker. Mourning doesn't exactly carry himself lightly. These are guys, rightly or wrongly, who aren't very popular with alot of fans. Also, alot of people are tired of Shaq, and want to see him lose. Riley also brings his share of people who don't like him.

As for me, I really don't like Wade. Why? Don't know, just don't. Part of being a Sports fan is making nonsensical decisions, and that's one of mine. But again, I have major funds on Dallas, and seeing that simply away can inspire.....hatred.
I don't like you either:tongue:. I hope you lose your major funds in a major way. (yammma yammma yamma - I'm breaking out the voo doo now!!!)

How on Earth can you not like Wade??? He's the nicest superstar in all of sports!!!

marke27 said:
ok what about the non back court violation then on wade if you have all the answer....he was in the front court...ball was thrown in, caught it in the air and landed in the back court...as the rule states..."if you are going to catch the ball in the backcourt, you have to be in the backcourt to catch it. You can't be established into the backcourt after you catch it or that's a backcourt violation." if the refs cant even get that call right, they dont deserve to be calling a nba game....that was just terrible....and how about wade pushing terry to the ground at the end of the game to get open? no call there again...its like wade is a almighty god and the refs dont want to call anything on him...when the mavs as a team shot 25 free throws and the heat shot 49...somethings wrong...might have caused the mavs the series here...which in my mind is pretty sad the better team might lose:shakeno: :shakeno:
watch again he was thrown the ball in the back court, you are allowed to go back court when taking an inbound pass

greatwade said:
I don't like you either:tongue:. I hope you lose your major funds in a major way. (yammma yammma yamma - I'm breaking out the voo doo now!!!)

How on Earth can you not like Wade??? He's the nicest superstar in all of sports!!!
for real, he's very clutch, humble, doesn't whine, and is a top player

phinman1 said:
That call on Dirk looked to be BS as well. Two wrongs don't make a right, didn't your momma ever tell you that?:tongue: As for your scenario, I wish I could make it so.

Then we win again!

SERIES OVER!!! YES!

Oh wait a minute..we don't get two wins for winning twice in one game...nevermind.

BTW...you having money on the Mavs doesn't help with your credibility or objectivity.

As for "unlikeable" players...

ZO is BELOVED here in Miami...BELOVED.

He is hated by Knicks fans and Nets fans...big friggin deal...root for the Knicks and Nets then...uh..nevermind..again.

phinman1 said:
Good question. But you must admit there are alot of unlikable players on the Heat. Jason Williams, GP, Walker. Mourning doesn't exactly carry himself lightly. These are guys, rightly or wrongly, who aren't very popular with alot of fans. Also, alot of people are tired of Shaq, and want to see him lose. Riley also brings his share of people who don't like him.

As for me, I really don't like Wade. Why? Don't know, just don't. Part of being a Sports fan is making nonsensical decisions, and that's one of mine. But again, I have major funds on Dallas, and seeing that simply away can inspire.....hatred.
If you don't like Wade, then you're a hater.

He carries himself just as good if not better than any player in the game.

As for Jason Williams, people who dislike him just don't know who he really is..

phinman1 said:
I really don't care about the total number of free throws taken by a given player or team. It will equal out. In Dallas, watch them get all the favorable calls, and it will be the Heat fans complaining.

No, the focus of my post was on Wade's final drive, and that alone. I have seen the replays, and his fluidity of movement looked uninterrupted in all aspects, that is, he didn't look to be knocked off his stride in the least. Certainly nothing that would turn it into what it was: a circus shot. Again, a ref simply should not make that call in that situation unless there is blatant contact.

Why? A foul is a foul. Just cause your at the end of the game doesn't change the rules. They fouled Wade and the refs called it.

nick1 said:
watch again he was thrown the ball in the back court, you are allowed to go back court when taking an inbound pass

yes you are but he was in the front court and jumped back court....u have to establish yourself in the backcourt b4 catching the ball.

marke27 said:

Don't try to argue that call, I've already tried...It's a puss call according to some people here...I've even posted the OFFICIAL rule on that one and it got shot down

marke27 said:

Yeah...what was wrong was that there was a 15 free throw disparty due to intentional fouls..nevermind intentionally putting yourself in the penalty.

So the actual free throw disparity was 34 to 25....not a biggie..especially when the Heat is one of the worst free throw shooting teams in the league and take it to the basket 4 times more aggressively than the Mavs.

You got no argument dude.

So in your world..the team that intentionally fouls and chucks jumpers all over the court should get the same amount of calls as the team that attacks all game?

Section126 said:
Then we win again!

SERIES OVER!!! YES!

Oh wait a minute..we don't get two wins for winning twice in one game...nevermind.

BTW...you having money on the Mavs doesn't help with your credibility or objectivity.

As for "unlikeable" players...

ZO is BELOVED here in Miami...BELOVED.

He is hated by Knicks fans and Nets fans...big friggin deal...root for the Knicks and Nets then...uh..nevermind..again.

Dude, the sick fark hates D.Wade. I bet he kicks puppies, and beats up his special needs g/f too. Betcha he didn't call his dad on Father's Day either. :sidelol:

Look, point is...blatant or not at first glance, a foul is a ****ing foul.

If you guys really wonna go buy the tape, then do it. What you will find is Udonis Haslem getting called for 6 fouls when realistically, he probably committed ONE OR TWO. It's been that way the ENTIRE series too. So, if you must go the distance with Wade, then go the distance with Dirk too. Wade just gets more free throws because he attacks the basket all game.

Wade gets star treatment, OF COURSE. So does Dirk, LeBron, Kobe, Nash, KG, Duncan, T-Mac, etc. Hate it or love it, but so the hell did Michael Jordan. Stop it now, you guys are making a full out've yourselves.

marke27 said:
when the mavs as a team shot 25 free throws and the heat shot 49...somethings wrong...
Yeah, you know whats wrong? The entire team minus Devin Harris settling for jumpshots for 48 minutes, pretty much every night. Stop looking to the refs and look within. :shakeno:

ac_lanham said:
Don't try to argue that call, I've already tried...It's a puss call according to some people here...I've even posted the OFFICIAL rule on that one and it got shot down

ya got shut down cause its the right call...no wonder cuban was so upset, that was a blown call and i think everyone knows it, but doesnt want to admit it...yes you can go back court, but he jumped back court to get the ball and never established himself in the back court....blown call simple as that.

Blueprint said:
If you don't like Wade, then you're a hater.

He carries himself just as good if not better than any player in the game.

As for Jason Williams, people who dislike him just don't know who he really is..

As you know, sports fans don't pick teams or players they pull for based on likability. I don't know of too many fantasy leagues whose categories include "amiability" and "sensitivity". Hell, if we pulled for the best guys, we may all be Browns fans or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom