***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 779 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section126 said:
Yeah...what was wrong was that there was a 15 free throw disparty due to intentional fouls..nevermind intentionally putting yourself in the penalty.

So the actual free throw disparity was 34 to 25....not a biggie..especially when the Heat is one of the worst free throw shooting teams in the league and take it to the basket 4 times more aggressively than the Mavs.

You got no argument dude.

So in your world..the team that intentionally fouls and chucks jumpers all over the court should get the same amount of calls as the team that attacks all game?

actually no your right i will give you that, but as devin harris said, hey we are driving to the hoop to and not getting the same calls...i guess thats my arguement

marke27 said:
yes you are but he was in the front court and jumped back court....u have to establish yourself in the backcourt b4 catching the ball.
I don't remember that, but if he had the ball in his hands than yes he was in violation

marke27 said:
actually no your right i will give you that, but as devin harris said, hey we are driving to the hoop to and not getting the same calls...i guess thats my arguement
If that's your argument you're not gonna win around here. Heat supporters are right, Dallas supporters are wrong...simple as that

marke27 said:
ya got shut down cause its the right call...no wonder cuban was so upset, that was a blown call and i think everyone knows it, but doesnt want to admit it...yes you can go back court, but he jumped back court to get the ball and never established himself in the back court....blown call simple as that.

maybe so... I dont know the official rules... but I can tell you one thing... blowing your freethrows at the end of the game... and blowing your last time out had a MUCH bigger impact on the game than a blown backcourt violation. Its not like your team did all it could, and the game was handed to the Heat by the refs. The Mavs handed it to them more than the refs did... and that is a FACT.

phinman1 said:
Good question. But you must admit there are alot of unlikable players on the Heat. Jason Williams, GP, Walker. Mourning doesn't exactly carry himself lightly. These are guys, rightly or wrongly, who aren't very popular with alot of fans. Also, alot of people are tired of Shaq, and want to see him lose. Riley also brings his share of people who don't like him.

As for me, I really don't like Wade. Why? Don't know, just don't. Part of being a Sports fan is making nonsensical decisions, and that's one of mine. But again, I have major funds on Dallas, and seeing that slip away can inspire.....hatred.

Hating someone for no reason. :shakeno:

nick1 said:
I don't remember that, but if he had the ball in his hands than yes he was in violation

I'm not gonna argue, just see pic below

clear.gif

ac_lanham said:
that doesn't show him going back court, I'm not saying your wrong I just don't remember him doing that. but say your right about that call and the foul on Wade. so what? it evens out with the BS call on Posey and the horrible call when they said Dirk was fouled.

ac_lanham said:

Just as much as you say we would be exploding if they called the same foul against Miami, you would be complaining if they called that against Dallas

Come on a foul is one thing but do you really want the game decided on a backcourt violation that was barely even one? You at least have to let them play the play out

Was it a violation? Yes, but you at least have to let them play the play in that situation

bottom line is Howard blew the game with missed FTs and the timeout call

nick1 said:
that doesn't show him going back court, I'm not saying your wrong I just don't remember him doing that. but say your right about that call and the foul on Wade. so what? it evens out with the BS call on Posey and the horrible call when they said Dirk was fouled.

How? Elaborate please

Alex44 said:
Just as much as you say we would be exploding if they called the same foul against Miami, you would be complaining if they called that against Dallas

Come on a foul is one thing but do you really want the game decided on a backcourt violation that was barely even one? You at least have to let them play the play out

Was it a violation? Yes, but you at least have to let them play the play in that situation

See that right there is enough for me to just waive my lil white flag and surrender

ac_lanham said:
How? Elaborate please
the line is behind him, he is obviously not past the line in that frame but forget about it the calls even out. I told you guys I don't remember that play

marke27 said:
great pic...shows him clearly in the front court...and yes he did jump back court for all of those who dont remember.

Yes he did, but are you really going to call that in a finals game?

A foul is one thing, but calling that is totally different, If it was Dallas and Miami won that game...I would be really happy we won but Id be disappointed we won that way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom