***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 913 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
if we could have gotten diaz for kapono that would have been awesome

edit: where does it say anything about diaz?

****ing Boston...

It would have been one hell of a coup if they didn't swoop in and ruin everything.

tucker said:
if we could have gotten diaz for kapono that would have been awesome

Well it mentions trading Kapono for the 49th pick. Diaz was still available, the Clips took him 52nd.

Maynard said:
im not a heat fan. i dont have a high regard for posey at all

7 point, 5 rebounds/ game season average...you shouldnt try to upgrade?

You've never watched Posey play. If you did, you wouldn't make statements like that.

Too bad we didn't get Diaz, well nowthat the draft is over we can worry about Free Agency. So who do you guys think is a goner?

tucker said:

The trade would've been for #49, and Miami was the most interested team in Diaz.

(he was still on the boar)

I really, really hope we sign Mike Gansey (helluva sharpshooter) and/or Allan Ray.

byroan said:
You've never watched Posey play. If you did, you wouldn't make statements like that.
i've seen him play in a bit in the regular season and through the playoffs. he is a good defender who can knock down an occaisional 3 and has unimpressive stats. intangibles are great, but the tangibles aren't bad either

Maynard said:
i've seen him play in a bit in the regular season and through the playoffs. he is a good defender who can knock down an occaisional 3 and has unimpressive stats. intangibles are great, but the tangibles aren't bad either
The Heat don't have to worry about his tangibles, or lack thereof...they have PLENTY of talent on that team...they need a hard-nosed defender who hustles his *** off. That's what Posey is. His energy is invaluable, and he's still a good shooter. The last 3 minutes of Game 6 of the Finals is all you need to know about the value of Pose

CirclingWagons said:
The Heat don't have to worry about his tangibles, or lack thereof...they have PLENTY of talent on that team...they need a hard-nosed defender who hustles his *** off. That's what Posey is. His energy is invaluable, and he's still a good shooter. The last 3 minutes of Game 6 of the Finals is all you need to know about the value of Pose
if the heat had a consistent 3rd option, they wouldnt have to rely on a low-scoring defensive player to step up in game 6

Maynard said:
if the heat had a consistent 3rd option, they wouldnt have to rely on a low-scoring defensive player to step up in game 6
they have young players like wright who could possibly start next year...also, who's to say Haslem won't be that 3rd option...he gets better and better every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom