The NFL just forced me out... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The NFL just forced me out...

Moving back to Florida, does anyone know what the local CBS affiliate airs in Daytona? Hopefully the Fins but I’m guessing Jax.

Well, I just found something that says with NFL+ Premium you can watch replays of every single game. So, if true, then it will be the same as Game Pass, but with the addition of live local and primetime games. Maybe I posted prematurely.
Well, the NFL+ site does have old games available to watch, same as Game Pass did. I just watched some Fins vs Bengals from 2012. I'm used to watching the games after they're already over, so I don't have a problem with that. I just have a problem with their descriptions of the packages; they seem to really emphasize being able to watch live out-of-market preseason games and live regular season locally televised and prime time games on your "devices". (Personally, I have no idea why anyone would want to watch a football game on a cellphone screen!)

I guess I'll take the chance and continue it, and if it isn't what I'm used to then I'll cancel.

It sucks that DirecTV is losing the Sunday Ticket. I've gotten it for free for probably 15 years. I used to have to call and bargain with them but the last couple of years they have just given it to me without even putting up a fight.

Maybe I'm old, but I want to watch football on regular TV. Not on a computer, certainly not on my phone. Not on a stream. And as someone who plays in multiple fantasy football leagues every year, I want to be able to see all of the games. I'm not sure how it's gonna work out next year, but I doubt it will ever be like it's been.

All of y’all complaining of only mobile devices do know you can cast your device to your tv right?
I'm a dinosaur; I don't do that fancy hi-tech magic spell-casting stuff and wouldn't know how to do it even if I wanted to! I watch games on my computer with a 24" monitor. And, if I would ever replace my broken 40" TV here in my basement, then I could run an HDMI cable to the TV and watch on a bigger screen.

Well, the NFL+ site does have old games available to watch, same as Game Pass did. I just watched some Fins vs Bengals from 2012. I'm used to watching the games after they're already over, so I don't have a problem with that. I just have a problem with their descriptions of the packages; they seem to really emphasize being able to watch live out-of-market preseason games and live regular season locally televised and prime time games on your "devices". (Personally, I have no idea why anyone would want to watch a football game on a cellphone screen!)

I guess I'll take the chance and continue it, and if it isn't what I'm used to then I'll cancel.
Found this on ArsTechnica:

The "phone and tablet only" note for live local and primetime regular season and postseason games is the big limitation here. It means it's not a replacement for the regular broadcasts if you want to watch on your TV. To watch those games on your game console, smart TV, or streaming box, you'll need something totally different: an NFL Sunday Ticket subscription.

I'm a dinosaur; I don't do that fancy hi-tech magic spell-casting stuff and wouldn't know how to do it even if I wanted to! I watch games on my computer with a 24" monitor. And, if I would ever replace my broken 40" TV here in my basement, then I could run an HDMI cable to the TV and watch on a bigger screen.
Do you mean an HDMI adapter from your computer to the TV? Because that would also work from the phone to the TV.

Do you mean an HDMI adapter from your computer to the TV? Because that would also work from the phone to the TV.
I don't use my phone like everyone else does. I don't download apps (except for a very limited few), I don't stream/save music, and I sure as heck don't browse the internet, shop, or do banking on it! My smart phone is for texting, making calls, taking photos, and occasionally watching a youtube video... that's it.

Back
Top Bottom