The NFL just forced me out... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The NFL just forced me out...

I get they don't want to kill the golden goose, but the utter stupidity of their online offerings is so ridiculous.

Me too. Cancelling anytime is awesome too plus they give you the first month free as a new subscriber so I just keep using different emails. Lol. The season costs $60 CAD.

You’re that cheap that you won’t spend the $60?

This is what Gamepass still offers.

FireShot Capture 498 - NFL - Game Pass - www.nflgamepass.com.png

*Subject to blackouts in UK/IRE

The way I see it is Sunday ticket is a couple jerseys, fantasy leagues and a hat. I’d rather watch the games.

I feel like NFL+ Premium is pretty much the same as Gamepass. Am I missing something?

and this reminds me its time for the annual contact directv to see if discounts or use my expired 3 years ago college ID and stream the games on the college sunday ticket

I feel like NFL+ Premium is pretty much the same as Gamepass. Am I missing something?
Gamespass gives you access to all preseason, regular and post-season games plus Redzone.

NFL+ allows all preseason games but only local and primetime games and not available on TV, only phone, tablet, or browser on pc. Also, NFL+ for now is only available in the US.

I posted it above.

All of y’all complaining of only mobile devices do know you can cast your device to your tv right?

You can only cast to your TV if the app on your phone/ipad has that capability. Youtube supports it. Don't know of many more that do. I know Yahoo sports doesn't allow it. You have to watch on device.

Seems like you still get the replay on the premium service, but I haven't seen any verbiage that says if it's directly after the game or the next day...
Their description of what you get blows. It's vague with a side of vague. Really weak messaging for the premier sports league in the world.

Their description of what you get blows. It's vague with a side of vague. Really weak messaging for the premier sports league in the world.
Seems as if it was rushed. Hopefully the descriptions will be clearer soon after they get bombarded with questions.

Back
Top Bottom