The NFL just forced me out... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The NFL just forced me out...

I love Game Pass... I can watch every Dolphins game, and any other game I want after they're over. Now, the NFL has changed Game Pass to NFL+, but NFL+ (or Premium) will only let me see live games that are televised in my local area. This means that I will lose the ability to see Miami every week. I give up.

Well, I certainly wouldn't encourage anyone to find a bootleg stream of a sporting event and watch it that way.

I believe the nfl plus premium gets you what you had with game pass, here is language from the site:

"Never Miss a Moment
With NFL+ Premium, you can watch football on your schedule with full and condensed replays of every game."

So it appears you get to watch every game after they are finished. And now the price is 20 bucks less than it was last year.

Me too, as I watch on my computer. As for what EXACTLY will be available to view, I haven't been able to speak to any real live person to get an answer.
You can get programs on the PC that will perform as you’re using iOS or Android. I’ve played a few mobile multiplayer games using Blue Stacks on the PC.

Last edited:
I love Game Pass... I can watch every Dolphins game, and any other game I want after they're over. Now, the NFL has changed Game Pass to NFL+, but NFL+ (or Premium) will only let me see live games that are televised in my local area. This means that I will lose the ability to see Miami every week. I give up.
Get a HD UHF antenna. I have one and it rocks out. I kiiled my cable tv subscription. I am now using 5 g to stream off my phone as a hotspot, soon no more internet provider also.

I believe the nfl plus premium gets you what you had with game pass, here is language from the site:

"Never Miss a Moment
With NFL+ Premium, you can watch football on your schedule with full and condensed replays of every game."

So it appears you get to watch every game after they are finished. And now the price is 20 bucks less than it was last year.
I like Gamepass for the live games though.

How far back does it go? Last time I tried it a few years ago, it only went back a few years. You know they have every game ever in the vault. Why not make them all available?
Game Pass went back to 2009, and I see that NFL+ Premium has the same.

It's 2022, we should have a affordable option to only watch one freaking game each week, regardless of location. I don't care about watching EVERY game, just one freaking game each week. It's annoying that it's all of nothing with Sunday Ticket. Game pass is/was still too expensive to not be live games.

It's 2022, we should have a affordable option to only watch one freaking game each week, regardless of location. I don't care about watching EVERY game, just one freaking game each week. It's annoying that it's all of nothing with Sunday Ticket. Game pass is/was still too expensive to not be live games.
I've been saying this for years! Before all of the on-line stuff, cable companies could have cut a deal with the NFL. If it's possible to have pay-per-view available for big sporting events (Boxing, WrestleMania, UFC, etc.) and on-demand movies, then customers should be able to see whichever game they want (that isn't televised locally) for a small fee. This could have been a big money-maker for them. I would NEVER spend hundreds of dollars for Sunday Ticket just to see one game every week... that's ridiculous! Doesn't the NFL realize that not all Dolphins fans (for example) live in the Miami area? There are probably millions of fans across the country that couldn't watch their favorite team because they don't live in that market, and I'd bet that they would have paid a few bucks each week just for the opportunity to watch the game they want.

But no... instead of making tons of extra money, they even went so far as to make dumb rules about which games are televised, and where. Game Pass was the first logical thing the League did. Sure, you have to wait until the game is over, but then you could watch EVERY game! I used to watch the Fins game on unreliable streams, but there were no replays if you couldn't be available when the game was on. For many years I had to work every weekend, and never even had the chance to see Miami play unless I took off from work when Miami had a nationally televised game. I would have jumped on Game Pass back then; I'd work Saturday night, sleep during the day on Sunday, work Sunday night, and then could have watched the replay of the game when I got home Monday morning. Before, I never cared about watching any game other than the Fins. With Game Pass, I could watch a condensed game or two of Miami's upcoming opponent to get an idea of how Miami might match up against them.

And today, as quoted above, we fans should also be able to see live, out-of-market games on the new Game Pass.

Back
Top Bottom