The Official 2006 New York Mets Thread | Page 104 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 2006 New York Mets Thread

NJFINSFAN1 said:
You lost $5 bucks!

The bats are alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice to show your face. Where have you been the past 48 hours?! :lol: :lol: :sidelol:

Big win tonight boys!

Perez came up big (not great, but what we needed)

And the bats are alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow is key with Glavine!

Plus, rain is in the forcast tonight, could give Glavine a days rest, but the bats don't need the day off.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Plus, rain is in the forcast tonight, could give Glavine a days rest, but the bats don't need the day off.
:pray: We need a rain out like no one's business. Glavine's post season record on 3 days rest is horrible. I do think he should plunk Pujols though :evil:

Delgado simply amazes me. This guy's been waiting 13 years for this shot, and he isn't wasting an at bat. IMO, he's been invaluable for the Mets all year. Even when his bat went cold, I believe club house leadership meant a lot.

finswin56 said:
:pray: We need a rain out like no one's business. Glavine's post season record on 3 days rest is horrible. I do think he should plunk Pujols though :evil:

Delgado simply amazes me. This guy's been waiting 13 years for this shot, and he isn't wasting an at bat. IMO, he's been invaluable for the Mets all year. Even when his bat went cold, I believe club house leadership meant a lot.

Just like A-Rod!!!:sidelol:

Nick is God said:
That would be advantage us - Mets that is - getting our older pitchers and the bullpen all the rest they can get would be a huge plus.

Its also a big plus for the Cards, who would then pitch Carpenter on three days rest in St Lou where he is almost unbeatable, Weaver on normal rest in game 6 and suppan in GM 7

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Its also a big plus for the Cards, who would then pitch Carpenter on three days rest in St Lou where he is almost unbeatable, Weaver on normal rest in game 6 and suppan in GM 7
I'll take it. We killed Carpenter last time, and it would be tough for him to pitch a gem on 3 days rest. The rest should bode well for us at home. I'm much more worried about Glavine on three days rest. I think the outcome would be ugly.
I think the biggest help for St. Louis would be their pen getting some rest after a lot of work recently, it's just not as deep as the Mets'.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Yep, Fox sports is saying the same.

I can get some sleep now!!!!
BTW, all reports have Weaver starting tomorrow. So, no rotation change for the Cardinals. I think it's the right move for them. Home or not, if your best pitcher is going to get only one more start, you should make sure he's at full strength.

Back
Top Bottom