The Official 2006 New York Mets Thread | Page 103 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 2006 New York Mets Thread

one down! three to go!!! lets go METS!!!!!!!!

Nice win tonight. Glavine looked sharp and only threw 89 pitches.

Maine vs Carpenter tomarrow so the whoopin sticks better get warm soon.

Boik14 said:
Nice win tonight. Glavine looked sharp and only threw 89 pitches.

Maine vs Carpenter tomarrow so the whoopin sticks better get warm soon.

I just have a feeling Maine is going to be lights out tomorrow!:wink:

i wanna see our bats warm up though... lets get 7-8 runs

NJFINSFAN1 said:
I hope youre right cause hitting vs carpenter wont be easy

NJFINSFAN1 said:
:yes: Just as long as he doesn't challenge Pujols.

I think Cliffy's injury may be a blessing in disguise. I'm really high on Endy Chavez. I'll take the 300 hitter who can fly and help shut down the outfield.

Cliff just needs to heal for the World Series. Perfect DH.

finswin56 said:
:yes: Just as long as he doesn't challenge Pujols.

I think Cliffy's injury may be a blessing in disguise. I'm really high on Endy Chavez. I'll take the 300 hitter who can fly and help shut down the outfield.

Cliff just needs to heal for the World Series. Perfect DH.
El Duque may be back by then also. Perfect ace in the hole! :D

Now lets hope we get that far so we can take advantage of the strengths of these 2 hobbled old vets!

Boik14 said:
El Duque may be back by then also. Perfect ace in the hole! :D

Now lets hope we get that far so we can take advantage of the strengths of these 2 hobbled old vets!
That would be huge. Absolutely HUGE.

Boik14 said:
I hope youre right cause hitting vs carpenter wont be easy

Carpenter is a much different pitcher away then he is at home. I'm hoping he keeps that record!

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Carpenter is a much different pitcher away then he is at home. I'm hoping he keeps that record!
The cards also have a worse record at night (46-59) then during the day. Carpenter also has an era over 4 vs over 500 teams. But regular season stats are meaningless now and we havent seen him all year.

do or die tomorrow.

Mets can't come back from 3-1 down

I think I mentioned 10-12x in this thread that I hate steve TRASHEL

I mentioning it again after last nights debacle.

Jeff Suppan has 2 career hrs....both are off of Steve Trashel.

FYI, Oliver Perez is oing to pitch a damn gem today. I have a great feeling about Ollie. Its always the people we expect the least of that do the most in the postseason it seems.

Lastly, if willie would stop using Julio Franco to pinch hit, that'd be great. Next round I say put him on the coaching staff and give Milledge that spot cause Franco is just stinking since early the year and now hes swinging at garbage.

Boik14 said:
FYI, Oliver Perez is oing to pitch a damn gem today. I have a great feeling about Ollie. Its always the people we expect the least of that do the most in the postseason it seems.

Lastly, if willie would stop using Julio Franco to pinch hit, that'd be great. Next round I say put him on the coaching staff and give Milledge that spot cause Franco is just stinking since early the year and now hes swinging at garbage.

1) I agree on Franco. He is too old and just can't play. IF (big if) there is a next round he can't be on the roster

2) Oliver Perez is garbage. I got $5 he won't make it out of the 4th inning.

Back
Top Bottom