The Official 2006 New York Mets Thread | Page 101 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 2006 New York Mets Thread

MikeO said:
When did the Dodgers turn into the Monteral Expos?

You really think the Dodgers are as good as the Expos ? I'd take that '94 team over ANY team this year.

Pink_Dove said:
You really think the Dodgers are as good as the Expos ? I'd take that '94 team over ANY team this year.

:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: i wasn't talking about the 94' team :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

try and keep up and follow along here! :shakeno: :shakeno:

The Mets are actually going to throw OLIVER PEREZ in a playoff game if there is a game 4???!!!!

Good god, Oliver Perez starting a playoff game! The Mets better find a way to get 2 runs in the next 11 outs or else this is going back to NY!

MikeO said:
:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: i wasn't talking about the 94' team :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

try and keep up and follow along here! :shakeno: :shakeno:

So what are you talking about ? I'm just saying maybe you spoke too soon if you were trying to knock the Dodgers or the Expos. :D

MikeO said:
The Mets are actually going to throw OLIVER PEREZ in a playoff game if there is a game 4???!!!!

Good god, Oliver Perez starting a playoff game! The Mets better find a way to get 2 runs in the next 11 outs or else this is going back to NY!
Done.

Pink_Dove said:
So what are you talking about ? I'm just saying maybe you spoke too soon if you were trying to knock the Dodgers or the Expos. :D

if you can't follow along.......then don't reply!

Congrats to the Mets.

Nice sweep.

Hey I must give congrats to the Mets. I was a big time doubter that they wouldn't even make it out of the 1st round due to the injuries. But hey they proved why they're the best NL team. Good luck in the NLCS.

Congrats Met fans, you guys have proven no matter what the obstackle you aren't going to let it stand in your way. you don't have excuse makers unlike my favorite team of overpaid, underachieving players. Good luck the rest of the way.

finswin56 said:
Where is everyone?

What a great start!!!
3 runs, every ball hit hard. Get Maddux out of there early and expose the middle relief.
Im just getting home from last night...at 735pm sunday. But yeah, what a great win! :)

Who's next?

I'm hearing that game 1 could be a rain out. Can anyone confirm the bad weather reports?

Having a game or two delayed could be trouble, as our middle relief will probably be heavily used.

finswin56 said:
I'm hearing that game 1 could be a rain out. Can anyone confirm the bad weather reports?

Having a game or two delayed could be trouble, as our middle relief will probably be heavily used.
Day: Chance of light drizzle with very light rain. High 67F, humidity 75%. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.
10%
Night: Moderate rain with isolated thunder. Low 56F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.

http://weather.msn.com/local.aspx?wealocations=wc:USNY0996

Back
Top Bottom