The Official 2006 New York Mets Thread | Page 109 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 2006 New York Mets Thread

:eek: Game 7 tonight!!!!

I got the pizza and MGD ready. Hope it is a good game...not rooting for either team but I love game 7's.

Roman529 said:
:eek: Game 7 tonight!!!!

I got the pizza and MGD ready. Hope it is a good game...not rooting for either team but I love game 7's.

We know you have your Billy Wagner vodoo doll and pins ready, who you trying to fool!:tantrum:

NJFINSFAN1 said:
We know you have your Billy Wagner vodoo doll and pins ready, who you trying to fool!:tantrum:

I really think the Mets at home shoud win...but I won't jinx you. I also think Detroit and NY would be a better series. Opening another MGD....burp. :eek:

5 innings, 1 run
Outstanding Mr. Perez!!! :hail:
Now, go sit down as Michael Tucker pinch hits for you :pray:

A couple of thoughts:

Why don't the Mets wear these jeresys every game? They're the best looking ones, in my opinion. Ditch the black attire.

Oliver Perez back to his 2004 form. If he continues to pitch like this the Mets might have made the steal of the year at the trading dead line. I always liked the kids arm, just not his control. Can we blame Peterson for this one?

NJFINSFAN1 said:
WHAT A CATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saved Randolphs @$$
No ****! Willie got greedy. He had the perfect opportunity to pull him after the 5th.

Back
Top Bottom