The Official 2006 New York Mets Thread | Page 107 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 2006 New York Mets Thread

I don't need that kind of excitement this late.

Here we come game 7.

I really hope El Duque can go Game 1 :pray: We are already at a huge pitching disadvantage.

John Maine is the man!

Wagner is turning into Benitiz!!!!:eek:

But a wins a win!!!!!!!!!

Please D. Oliver starts game 7!!!!

Did any other Mets fan get some really nice satisfactionout of Looper getting knocked around?

yes i did... every time hes pitchin to us, i join the new york crowd in the "looper sucks" chant... wow.... i can rest until tomorrow. thank you jose reyes.

Mets are blessed this year. It's their year

AirMarino83 said:
yes i did... every time hes pitchin to us, i join the new york crowd in the "looper sucks" chant... wow.... i can rest until tomorrow. thank you jose reyes.

I just got home from the game, and can't even talk from the amount of times me and my buddy started the "Jose, Jose Jose Jose.....Joseeeeeeeeee, Joseeeeeeeeee chant". What an awesome game to go to, and I am definitely scalping tickets for tomorrow night. On another note, I did sit in the worst possible seats at shea, 24 section on the loge level, row L which is the last row. you can't see ****. But it was great to be there....

Jose Reyes is quickly becoming one of my favorite players to watch. You can just tell he's having a ton of fun out their and his game is exciting.

finjim said:
I will burst into tears if the Mets don't make it to the world series!!

About David Wright, who thinks the HR derby messed him up?
Its not a question who thinks it. Its he had 6 hrs after the break and 20 before. I dont know why all of a sudden hes trying to pull everything when he has an awesome stroke to the opposite field. I have a feeling he comes alive tomarrow for game 7...the cream always rises to the top!

mixmaster_matt said:
I am going to the game tonight, and hopefully tomorrow if the Mets win. LETS GO METS!!!!!!!!!!!!

look for me as the only one in the stadium with an authentic milledge jersey...
Hopefully I can bring the same kind of luck for game 7 that you brought for game 6.

Ill be the guy in the wright jersey in the middle of the aisle waiving my mets blanket stirring things up. Im totally geeked, I cant even sleep now.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
I also think Randolph made a mistake before the series, and not the one everyone thinks, I have no problem with Floyd being on the roster, but adding Hernandez was a big mistake. If he added Lastings, St louie double thinks bringing in the lefty, and if they do, Lasting hits for Green. (does he get a hit? who knows, but it would have been ammo in Willies gun, and he does not have that now)
The Hernandez I can live with but julio franco is brutal right now and trashel is just a waste. Id have taken Williams and Milledge.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Wagner is turning into Benitiz!!!!:eek:

But a wins a win!!!!!!!!!

Please D. Oliver starts game 7!!!!
Is it me or can wagner not pitch when its not a save situation? Game 2 edebacle, giving up runs in game 6, and stuff the 4 run lead vs the yanks happened 3-4x this year. Can this guy only pitch when its a save situation or what the heck is it?

finswin56 said:
Did any other Mets fan get some really nice satisfactionout of Looper getting knocked around?
I did. Him and that stupid grin. And the picture fox showed when he was removed where he was picking his nose was priceless!

I have a new chant for shawn Green. Oyyy vey oy vey oy vey....Cause damn he cannot play defense. In every game in this series except for tonight hes made a defensive play look more difficult then it really was. There was the nice play in game 2 where he saved the hr but hes got the lowest range factor in the NL of any outfielder aside from the decrepid Moises Alou and hes giving up extra bases to the cards by taking poor routes to the ball and making ill advised dives.

Back
Top Bottom