The Official 2006 New York Mets Thread | Page 85 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 2006 New York Mets Thread

Man the Cardinals have been terrible lately. Does anyone know the Mets magic number? It must be very low

newbetterbucs05 said:
Does anyone know the Mets magic number? It must be very low

mets and magic number in the same sentence... i dont know the last time ive heard that about the amazins... all smiles from me!

In the New York Post, Mark Hale quotes Willie Randolph as saying OF Cliff Floyd will not be back from the disabled list before September…

Floyd is currently in Port St. Lucie rehabbing, slowly, from an inflamed left Achilles tendon…

I heard the mets are inscribing floyds name on the whirlpool and the rehab center is to be known as the cliff floyd center.

Boik14 said:
I heard the mets are inscribing floyds name on the whirlpool and the rehab center is to be known as the cliff floyd center.

very very funny... yet so so sad. i want uncle cliffy back in the line up for the post season, but i think we still got legit spare parts to man the corner of spots...

bannister optioned, Perez recalled. Obvious move.

We'll need Floyd for the postseason. He's hitting .263/.356/.462 since that awful April start, despite being intermittently hobbled with injury. He's a much better hitter than Green at this point, if healthy. But if he's not healthy, that goes out the window.

The Record says Floyd could be back much sooner and may start a minor league Assignment as soon as Monday.

Just thought Id stop buy and say congrats for your success this year. Hopefully everyone stays healthy and you can be a force in the playoffs, Im tired of hearing about the superior AL and if not my team (The Marlins) Then I still definitly want an NL team taking it and your the only ones IMO with a legit shot, The Cards are underachieving and everyone else is.....not very good

Alex44 said:
Just thought Id stop buy and say congrats for your success this year. Hopefully everyone stays healthy and you can be a force in the playoffs, Im tired of hearing about the superior AL and if not my team (The Marlins) Then I still definitly want an NL team taking it and your the only ones IMO with a legit shot, The Cards are underachieving and everyone else is.....not very good
Thanks and better luck to Florida...feel free to beat up on every other NL team besides us.

Of course you know that your stopping by to lend congrats on our teams success means youre probably a closet mets fan :)

Boik14 said:
Thanks and better luck to Florida...feel free to beat up on every other NL team besides us.

Of course you know that your stopping by to lend congrats on our teams success means youre probably a closet mets fan :)

:lol: you wish, more like a Braves hater who is tired of them winning EVERY YEAR

Hey Mets fans, I just got an internship at SNY in Manhattan and I'll be doing a lot of video editing and logging for their shows. So if you guys see Jeter's homerun in the World Series against you guys pop up during Mets highlights you'll know who did it! :D

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Hey Mets fans, I just got an internship at SNY in Manhattan and I'll be doing a lot of video editing and logging for their shows. So if you guys see Jeter's homerun in the World Series against you guys pop up during Mets highlights you'll know who did it! :D
Congrats on the gig!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:

Hey congrats on the new job man. Good luck!

Your first mission should be to get a video clip of Kazmir pitching a gem on that station.

Back
Top Bottom