The Official 2006 New York Mets Thread | Page 86 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 2006 New York Mets Thread

Ray Finkle said:
Hey congrats on the new job man. Good luck!

Your first mission should be to get a video clip of Kazmir pitching a gem on that station.
:tantrum:

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Hey Mets fans, I just got an internship at SNY in Manhattan and I'll be doing a lot of video editing and logging for their shows. So if you guys see Jeter's homerun in the World Series against you guys pop up during Mets highlights you'll know who did it! :D
Congrats on the gig. i hope the mets play the nyy and youre forced to replay the mets winning the ws over and over and over until you spontaneously combust :tongue:

J/k. At least about the combustion.

Ray Finkle said:

Your first mission should be to get a video clip of Kazmir pitching a gem on that station.
Or Jeff Bagwell highlights on Bo Sox TV! :tantrum: :tantrum:

Ray Finkle said:

They can't Peterson was right, his shoulder keeps putting him on the DL!:wink:

NJFINSFAN1 said:
They can't Peterson was right, his shoulder keeps putting him on the DL!:wink:
Yeah well call me crazy but id rather have 10 innings of scott kazmir then 5 years of Victor Zambrano. I think the objection of every Met fan isnt taht we dealt Kazmir but what we dealt him for. He was as highly thought of as milledge so why couldnt we have gotten a good young pitcher back? At least it led to omar being hired :)

Boik14 said:
Or Jeff Bagwell highlights on Bo Sox TV! :tantrum: :tantrum:

There have been plenty of Bagwell highlights and mention of his name on NESN. Kazmir name is like taboo on SNY. It's like the word hockey on FOX.

But the Bagwell shot was fair game, I asked for it.

Boik14 said:
Yeah well call me crazy but id rather have 10 innings of scott kazmir then 5 years of Victor Zambrano. I think the objection of every Met fan isnt taht we dealt Kazmir but what we dealt him for. He was as highly thought of as milledge so why couldnt we have gotten a good young pitcher back? At least it led to omar being hired :)

Oh, I agree, but he just may be a bust too do to a shoulder that Peterson said would happen, I find that interesting!

Ray Finkle said:
There have been plenty of Bagwell highlights and mention of his name on NESN. Kazmir name is like taboo on SNY. It's like the word hockey on FOX.

But the Bagwell shot was fair game, I asked for it.
Its taboo in this thread too when brought up in that manner! Im still steamed 2 + years later :lol:

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Oh, I agree, but he just may be a bust too do to a shoulder that Peterson said would happen, I find that interesting!
thats true but he threw 186 innings last year without issue. The issue rigt now isnt that Kazmir CANT pitch but that Tampa doesnt want him to until he is 100% and nothing less. If this were a pennant race he MIGHT miss 1 start. If you look at his last 3 outings since his last dl trip the shoulder cant be bothering him that much cause he was sick especially the last time he took the hill k'ing 10 in 5ip

D Wright is back on track. grand slam, rbi single and a spectacular play at 3rd rob Barmes of a single

Poor Roman. He must feel the Mets have a personal vendetta against his teams :evil:

finswin56 said:
Poor Roman. He must feel the Mets have a personal vendetta against his teams :evil:

Beltran is on the juice......we know the Mets are shaking in their shoes over facing the Phils in a five game series....seems kind of a shame to win the division by such a large margin and then get no bye, and get an old fashioned beat down in a short series. :lol:

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Hey Mets fans, I just got an internship at SNY in Manhattan and I'll be doing a lot of video editing and logging for their shows. So if you guys see Jeter's homerun in the World Series against you guys pop up during Mets highlights you'll know who did it! :D

Is this George Constanza from Seinfeld? :sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom