The Official 2006 New York Mets Thread | Page 88 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 2006 New York Mets Thread

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Wells looked great for the Padres yesterday, they may be tough! And the Astros have the pitching to beat anyone. Phils just have no pitching.

The Phil's starters are not that bad, but they have a horrible bullpen without Gordon in there. The Phils have blown 3 saves after the 8th inning this past week after not blowing any saves in 64 previous occasions after the 8th. That is the difference between being 1 1/2 out of the WC and being in the lead. :mad:

Great race this year for the Wild Card.

Roman529 said:
The Phil's starters are not that bad, but they have a horrible bullpen without Gordon in there. The Phils have blown 3 saves after the 8th inning this past week after not blowing any saves in 64 pevious occasions after the 8th. That is the difference between being 1 1/2 out of the WC and being in the lead. :mad:

Great race this year for the Wild Card.

You can say that again, and it seems like everyone took a different route to get where they are at.

good to see cliffy back. Now if everyone would start hitting....

I am rooting for the Mets to beat up on the Braves...just because I hate the Braves more and don't want them to even get a sniff of the Wild Card. :lol:

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Magic # 8 Thanks to the Phills!
its actually 7..the phils can win every game for the rest of the year and the mets would win the division cause h2h better record then philly. And since florida and philly play like 9-10 more times 1 of them is bound to lose. Our magic # to eliminate florida though is 8

Boik14 said:
its actually 7..the phils can win every game for the rest of the year and the mets would win the division cause h2h better record then philly. And since florida and philly play like 9-10 more times 1 of them is bound to lose. Our magic # to eliminate florida though is 8

Dont even worry about Magic numbers, we arent gunning for you really (of course that would be great but come on we would have to win just about every game and you lose just about every game.)

Youve got it clinched, good luck in the playoffs

Alex44 said:
Dont even worry about Magic numbers, we arent gunning for you really (of course that would be great but come on we would have to win just about every game and you lose just about every game.)

Youve got it clinched, good luck in the playoffs

:rolleyes: yep, the mets have this one. I can't believe that the pitching staff held up but it did. Congrats

Thank you marlins fans. Met fans have been waiting for a 1st place finish since 88 so weve suffered enough.

May ya'll find an owner willing to shell some loot out and find a stadium somewhere other then dolphins stadium and finish 2nd to nym every year from here on out.... Thats not a slap, i do like the marlins a little; by far more then atl or philly anyway, just love the mets much more :)

Back
Top Bottom