The Official 2006 New York Mets Thread | Page 96 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 2006 New York Mets Thread

Alex44 said:
Hmmmm

Good luck both teams, Im not actually sure who I want to win.

You want L.A. to win, the Mets robbed your house and kick babies for fun. You can't root for a team like that...

Alex44 said:
Hmmmm

Good luck both teams, Im not actually sure who I want to win.
LA plays in a stadium full of "fans" that dont show up until the games started and leave early. How can you want a team like that to win?

Boik14 said:
LA plays in a stadium full of "fans" that dont show up until the games started and leave early. How can you want a team like that to win?

Untrue...well sort of untrue. getting to the stadium is VERY difficult, if they had Chavez Ravine in place of Shea, the Mets fans would be accused of the same thing. L.A. happens to be amongst the top teams in terms of attendance year in and year out.

We don't leave early either, we would miss Saito closing out the game if we did that. :D

yikes, Kent was jogging around the bases. Tough play because Green looked like he may have a shot. I actually applaud the Drew decision because often times catchers come up and walk off the plate and he came within inches of stealing a run.

It makes for a hard pill to swallow though when you figure Anderson doubled next and it probably would have cleared the bases...

Maine is doing okay for a rookie! Just keep us in the game, and we will find a way to win!

5 K's in three innings. Not too bad. Just needs to find a way to get Kent out.

Lowe's calf is hurting...espn just showed the trainer treating it

Samphin said:
Untrue...well sort of untrue. getting to the stadium is VERY difficult, if they had Chavez Ravine in place of Shea, the Mets fans would be accused of the same thing. L.A. happens to be amongst the top teams in terms of attendance year in and year out.

We don't leave early either, we would miss Saito closing out the game if we did that. :D
Oh the attendance is always good but that place is notorious for having fans arrive late and leave early. Really, thats being a true fan. :rolleyes2

Back
Top Bottom