The Official 2007 Copa America thread | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 2007 Copa America thread

Wow, where was this Mexico on Sunday? :lol:

I don't really care for either of these two teams, but good for Mexico. We (mostly hispanics) here at work are watching the game and people are mostly going for Brazil, but not me.... I was hoping for a tie :evil:

I don't really care for either of these two teams, but good for Mexico. We (mostly hispanics) here at work are watching the game and people are mostly going for Brazil, but not me.... I was hoping for a tie :evil:

That just tells you that CONCACAF isnt that bad :lol:

:lol:

Nery is owning everybody out there :kick:

He's pretty much the GK of the future for us (I believe he's under 21)

He is, he is 20... Memo Ochoa and Nery are my favorite players by far (Guardado too).

the team still sucked though, they outplayed us every way possible, but Nery is a crack and he gave us a shot thanks to his play, Memo gave us a shot thanks to his play. It was a great result, but it was still not a team thing, we would do so much better if we where working with a coach that could really take advantage of everyone out there.

Still, great result, hope we get better as a team and stop depending on Ochoa and on Nery.

Great result for Mexico. That was not a bad Brazil side out there last night, even though it was missing their world class players. But I would be wary of Ecuador and Chile. Both played some great attacking football last night and wont be any push-overs.

Still expect Mexico and Brazil to go through.

He is, he is 20... Memo Ochoa and Nery are my favorite players by far (Guardado too).

the team still sucked though, they outplayed us every way possible, but Nery is a crack and he gave us a shot thanks to his play, Memo gave us a shot thanks to his play. It was a great result, but it was still not a team thing, we would do so much better if we where working with a coach that could really take advantage of everyone out there.

Still, great result, hope we get better as a team and stop depending on Ochoa and on Nery.

:lol: Nery is a beast....

BTW, nice sig ;) :up:

Back
Top Bottom