The Official 2007 Copa America thread | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 2007 Copa America thread

I think Argentina will win the whole thing. They should because they have an amazing squad they're taking.

I think Argentina will win the whole thing. They should because they have an amazing squad they're taking.

Argentina's lucky Brazil cares primarily about the World Cup. Really, Brazil is the only nation on the planet that could look down slightly at a competition like Copa America (they'd probably do the same to EURO 2008 if they were a European country - send a good squad, but not their best).

Having said that, with Italy's recent WC win, it's by a hair-thin margin now that Brazil is historically #1. I mean we're talking PK's in a WC final!! So, maybe they should try and rack up some more Copa wins?

Vamos Peru Carajo! 2-1 Peruvians will win. Hopefully...

Argentina's lucky Brazil cares primarily about the World Cup. Really, Brazil is the only nation on the planet that could look down slightly at a competition like Copa America (they'd probably do the same to EURO 2008 if they were a European country - send a good squad, but not their best).

Having said that, with Italy's recent WC win, it's by a hair-thin margin now that Brazil is historically #1. I mean we're talking PK's in a WC final!! So, maybe they should try and rack up some more Copa wins?

Argentina and Uruguay both have 14. It'll be a while before they can tie it up.

Peru v Uruguay which is right now...and Venezuela vs Bolivia.

:lol: Peru OWNS Uruguay tonight. 3-0....wow , and what a goal

Back
Top Bottom